Mabinogi Goals

Share you fantasy life goals. Where do you want to be tomorrow? What are you working on? Is progress being made?

currently I've done most of the things is this beloved game. My personal goals are getting a bhafel hunter and capping all skills. I need 5000 ap to finish and a BD eye eludes me. What are you guys up to? Exited to have like 400 Ap from this weekend?

Well, if it's Mabi-specific, then my goal is to get Master Cleric and Puppeteer so that I can get Soul Star!...
...but that will take quite a long time now since I only have 500 AP atm, and my Puppeteer skills are all rF since I used a full reset capsule... :banzai:

If it's not, then my other goal is to gain and maintain Verified Composer status on here. xD

Mabinogi Goals:

-Be capable to handle/become reliable any combat situation in game. So far only thing I haven't been able to do it Solo NPC Boss room. Once final hit comes out however, I just might be able to. Also working on Judgement Blade as 

-Complete my gear as patiently and as frugal as possible.

Alexina (Tetsaiken):
-Get Master Battle Alchemist
-Work on Close Combat again.
-Get Cressida Set (though isn't as important)
-Finish alchemy gear for headwear, handwear, and legwear.
-Get RA (last on my priority though)

Tarlach (Reihoken):
-Work on Fighter.
-Finish Ninja.
-Finish Blacksmithing.
-Finish Tailoring
-r1 every single music skill (the only skill that needs work is Encore at r6)

Edited by Falaflame

Mabinogi goals(Alexina: andrewngn13)

1. -r1 my combat tab
  2. -Adonis fishing set
  3. -Finish enchanting thames set
  4. -Create music buff/production quality set
  5. Bhafel Guard set creation
  6. Master engineering
  7. Gather money for mabi fan creation art
  8. Cartel 67th Floor my blue Demonic lance and reforges it

Not necessarily in that order.

well as for goals I've never really had any on Vier as I have played the game before and have been op as heck before. So I don't know I guess:

1. Master Warrior/Fighter/Gunner/Ninja/Knight/Battle Alch
  2. Get Soul Star and Vates Title
  3. Getting RK Set again, Seals to get Shock past Novice
  4. Rank 1 Transformation and Get Cichol/Nuadha/Legatius Trans coins from the Shamala coin exchange
  5. Get Duke's Rapier, Rosemary Gloves, Sword Of Elisnore, Cressida Suit, Trinity Wear, 
  6. Making a Web Role play video series involving mabi
  7. Making the White Dragon Knuckles, Hunter and Huntress, Blk Dragon Armor.
  8. Gaining Royal Alch
  9. Making the Ch 6 Concerts a Main thing that Ch6 is known for and have the crowd that comes always be big from all ch's and maybe even getting known by Nexon itself

My goal is to become the original wolf! There are millions of people with the nickname wolf, but I SHALL BECOME THE MOST INFAMOUS OF ALL!!!! MWHAHAHA!:hahaha:

If you want to become the most infamous scam people alot in front of others, scam NX out of people and just troll everyone :hahaha:, you'll definitely become the most infamous! Just put your heart into it!

:byeb:

If you want to become the most infamous scam people alot in front of others, scam NX out of people and just troll everyone :hahaha:, you'll definitely become the most infamous! Just put your heart into it!

​By infamous....I really was going for like rogue/bad boy...not really thief and jerk:01145202-2-302I8:

​By infamous....I really was going for like rogue/bad boy...not really thief and jerk:01145202-2-302I8:

Hmmm...:huh: maybe add every single girl you see to your friends list? Or act like Justin Beiber :maikka:? he's is classed as a "bad boy" no? :kukukuh:

but I'm not really "rogue" or "bad boy" and so I wouldn't know but goodluck anyway!

• 4 weeks later...

999 pvp loses would be cool 999 loses=epic bragging rights (at least i'll try to brag)

and if you are ever online when i am and see me and i'm not afk feel free to test your sweet new pvp combos 

As of 3/29/2015

Note: No order to rank things up has been decided yet for 95% of this.

-Get Master Ninja (R1 Shuriken Charge, R1 Kunai Storm)
    -Total AP: 356
-Great Holy Arts
    -R1 the following: Healing, Party Healing, Meditation (r8 is max), Magic Mastery
    -Total AP: 433
-Master Mage (or something slightly lower?)
    -R1 the following: Fusion Bolt, Fire / Ice / Lightning Bolt, Fireball,
     Ice Spear, Hail Storm, Blaze, and r5 Lightning.
    -Total AP: 2,465 AP
-Get Master Gunner
    -R1 the following: Pretty much everything except Grapple Shot
    -Total AP: 1,204
-Get Master Holy Arts
-R1 Weaving
    -Total AP: 38
-R1 Charge, Berserk, and Doppelganger in that order / 715 AP
(Optional: Get back Master Merchant / 542 AP)
-Do whatever at this point

I should edit this though since some things have changed like going for Master Holy Arts instead of Great.