So what MMLs are you working on?

^ Title. I was just curious on what everyone is doing in regards to MMLs right now!

Here is a list of what I'm actively working on, especially as soon as I get home from vacation: [Also on /r/mabinogi: http://www.reddit.com/r/Mabinogi/comments/307v83/ive_been_working_on_a_bunch_of_mmls_for_mabinogi/]

• Persona 4 Arena: Naoto's Theme
  • Pokémon Black & White: Emotion
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: Title Theme
  • VIXX: 불후의 명곡2-빅스 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBAgpwDiXvk&app=desktop) [wtf is this song title plz help me engrish someone]
  • Sonic Colors: Reach for the Stars
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: Ending Credits  
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: I Don't Want to Say Goodbye/Don't Forget...
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: Memories Returned
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: Temporal Tower
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: Through the Sea of Time
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky: In The Morning Sun
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team: Buried Relic
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team: Sky Tower

In case it wasn't obvious, I actually have been listening to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky OST recently - it's such a bittersweet game and OST (also sounds like it's perfect for Fantastic Chorus!) :happy:

I still have to clean up some....

• Child of light - Pilgrims on a long journey
  • FF1 - Chaos temple
  • Conker's bad fur day - Count batula
  • Wadanohara and the great blue sea - Sal, you can't...
  • Ghost trick - Desesperate struggle

I also tried to write Gold pilot, Milia's theme and karu dungeon by ear but i long since gave up, ha....:dark:

Is that for me? If so, I appreciate the offer, but I actually hate copying MMLs from the Internet without seeing if I can convert MIDIs and edit them myself first :P 

Plus, I pretty much only played Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for GCN - I did try FF1, but I never got around to beating it...

Is that for me? If so, I appreciate the offer, but I actually hate copying MMLs from the Internet without seeing if I can convert MIDIs and edit them myself first :P 

Plus, I pretty much only played Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for GCN - I did try FF1, but I never got around to beating it...

​No problem owo, just wanting to save the trouble that's all, If I remember I made this out of this sheet music, you can also download it as a MIDI, it may help you out O;
https://musescore.com/user/1529291/scores/642146

My version is a bit faster, I modified it also to my liking, so its not true to the original, but good luck O;

Either:

Or

Idk lol. Not sure if I even have time to do either of them bleh.

Edit: Or even this

Ugh, too many songs I want to transcribe by ear. :(

Edited by Accelerated

I just thought it'd be amusing because the song sounds like a cacophony of random notes. It's also the hardest song in project diva so anyone who's played it before would recognize the song and be like FUCK THAT SONG OMG WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS.

Also,  yay Shou's theme.

Edited by Blargel