Retirement As Composer

Sad to read it, but at the same time I know what you're hinting at. ^^;

As for new games I definitely recommend Guild Wars 2 if you haven't tried it yet.

Either that, or you could join the hype trains (with me and Kui) that are Crowfall and Black Desert.

All the best Kyubeii, hope you'll stay here on MabiBeats and laugh with the rest of the peanut gallery though!

:tralalalala:

Currently mabi is so empty , ist not even worth composing lately in my opinion. So im retiring knowing theres enough good Composers out there and my own students to carry on to make epic Music. That said i also semi quit mabi looking for new games xD

​Knowing you, you'll be back at some time! :hahaha:

You should definetely join up on hyping black desert and Crowfall though! Maybe the music system in Black Desert will prove enticing to you :bingo: 

Either way, you're always welcome to hit me up on skype! Maybe you'll be up for some Cards against Humanity! :happy:

As your friend, your student, and fellow bard. Your music is gonna be missed. You are gonna be missed, but I know you were thinking about this months ago.
I want to say thank you for what you have taught me, thank you for being a friend and mentor, even though it's just a game, it still means alot.
I will look forward to when you visit again to dazzle you and hang out. ;)

:omgnooo::stfu::twirly::cowboy::kaede: :0_011:

​Knowing you, you'll be back at some time! :hahaha:

You should definetely join up on hyping black desert and Crowfall though! Maybe the music system in Black Desert will prove enticing to you :bingo: 

Either way, you're always welcome to hit me up on skype! Maybe you'll be up for some Cards against Humanity! :happy:

​hope that the music system doesnt suck as hard as archage one

RIP kyubei.....