Free Drawings Of Your Character/Characters!

Yoooooo hey hi, so I had free time and was wanting to make ya'll happy so I'm doing free drawings!!! here is my DA page so refs http://panderisbyyourside.deviantart.com/

And here is a mabi picture I drew alittle awhile ago though I would only be doing only character drawings no backgrounds xD unless someone makes me this song in game http://mabibeats.com/?app=cms&module=pages&controller=page&path=solos/anime/zero-no-tsukaima-i-say-yes-wedding-version-r740 ; u ;;;; then I would (I cant make it cause no rank 1 //cries) (that goes for other rank 1 songs) (yayyy)

Ahem so here this is

IMG_3925.thumb.PNG.3ccbc6796ac2f5795e52a

Cant see characters well I know sorry ;; I love doing lighting/darkness and stuff its my favorite! ; o ;;; perhaps I will do that

sO YEAH PLEASE LINK ME TO YOUR CHARACTER PICTURES AND Tell me if you want anything a certain way and I will do my very best to do so, if not I will still try my best and stuff

Share this with all of your mabibeats friends so they can get in on this goobness!!! 83

This is the cutest derail I've ever seen on a thread. See when things like this happens on Nexon forums the nazi mods have to act like tyrants. ITS SO NICE AND PEACEFUL HERE!!

Here ya go! 

Edited by Endymion0

This is the cutest derail I've ever seen on a thread. See when things like this happens on Nexon forums the nazi mods have to act like tyrants. ITS SO NICE AND PEACEFUL HERE!!

I'll post a screenie of my char soon.

​I now realize that people can that my blushing and the way I reacted with my nephew could have been taken the wrong way xD lel ( >////////////> was teasing me about something different)

sad_noms.thumb.gif.462b544d94ceb350323fc

and yes I totally understand that feeling, the mods on here are the best 83 !!!

and yes I totally understand that feeling, the mods on here are the best 83 !!!

​As long as you guys aren't completely assholes, I don't give a damn.

bUtbWrO.jpg?5

Do what you want :3

IMG_3967.thumb.PNG.356b609cbea35a31a7ef2

I really want to draw more of your eyes they are beautiful 8"D....

:happy:oooooo I would like one <3

do anything you like with my badass neko elf x3

IMG_3969.thumb.PNG.e4ba503440c78a1a105ae

wot a cutiepatooie

Here ya go! 

IMG_3970.thumb.PNG.c4797b43c6a081435b233

I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD HAVE DIAMOND WINGS SO I COULD DRAW THEM 8DDDDDDD