WISH ME LUCK PLOX

This is probably obvious, but if you can, play with the music. My orchestra director had told a story of a girl who memorized their violin solo front to back flawlessly, but when it came time for the actual performance, they had forgotten a chunk of the music and the orchestra had to improv for her.

Other than that, don't stress too much over it. Just take a deep breath, try to relax, and play. If anything, maybe warm up with some finger exercises if you can. If you practiced well enough for the teacher to praise you, you should be fine.

If you mess up, continue playing. Don't revert back to that specific measure or replay note(s) to correct yourself.
Most of the time, no one will have even noticed that you messed up unless you try to fix the mistakes... or if the tempo of the piece is just plain slow.

Have confidence in yourself that you'll perform well, but don't be overconfident.

Try to relax your mind and calm yourself before you start playing. Breath from your nose.

Don't focus on winning the competition, but focus on playing to the best of your ability.

SIT UP STRAIGHT AND PULL THE BENCH OUT JUST ENOUGH.

...There's more that I'd add, but those are the only "tips" on the top of my head at the moment.

Good luck! The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to try not to focus too much on the audience. That can only add more pressure which you really don't need right now. I also agree with Omni that, if you mess up, just keep playing and don't look back. The mistake becomes far more noticeable when you try to go back and correct it, or if it really shows on your face. All in all, just relax and do your best-- no one can ask for anything more than that!

Edited by Telmes

What Omni said.  Also, try to keep at least a slight smile.  I know, everyone likes to be all somber and stuff, but my experience with music has been: if you look like you're enjoying yourself, people seem to subconsciously enjoy it more.  'Course, I was also notorious for hamming it up on stage during plays, solos in band, etc. so I may not be the best to listen to.