20th Anniversary Of Chrono Trigger/Cross Arranged Album

To commemorate the 20th anniversary of composer Yasunori Mitsuda's career, we are pleased to announce an arrangement album that celebrates the collaboration between Yasunori Mitsuda, Square Enix, and the Chrono series.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are highly acclaimed not only for the quality of the games themselves, but for their timeless music as well. Yasunori Mitsuda himself has carefully selected tracks from among many fan favorites and produced an arrangement album with all new recordings.

While the new arrangements retain the vivid and memorable melodies of the original pieces, each benefits from new layers of depth, including songs that feature new vocals.

After 20 years, the enduring music of the Chrono series returns to the present with a new sound and feel.

https://youtu.be/UvDZ0vlUIHo?list=PLe49bTB1MEI2DWjEdcZFoymsWIKKDNNfE

I recommend tracks 2, 4, 8, 9 and 10 (I love the whole album I play it on my way to work every morning/evening)

Now can we take a few minutes and just Bast in the glossiness of this album and just HOWWWWWWW freaking amazing it is.
Not only does it touch different genres, but also features other known composers singing some of these song's with Original vocals and some youtubers are part of it it's just stunning. Best purchase I've made in some time

00050800.1444212436.9035orig.jpg

Edited by Viersell
typos
  • 2 weeks later...