How's everyone's Halloween?

I built up a barricade, set up watch towers, hired riflemen to man those towers... bought a few search lights, and set up a mine field leading to the front door.  Any child that made it past all that earned a Tootsie Roll.  

It was the usual for me. I went to work. I went home and studied. Rolled up in a ball and wonder why I'm such a klutz cause I knocked my raspberry pi off my desk while I was coding. Then proceeded to make my house dark before the kids in the neighborhood came so I didn't have to have more social interactions than necessary. 

I usually just take candy from my younger brothers after they come back from trick-or-treating.

It was the usual for me. I went to work. I went home and studied. Rolled up in a ball and wonder why I'm such a klutz cause I knocked my raspberry pi off my desk while I was coding. Then proceeded to make my house dark before the kids in the neighborhood came so I didn't have to have more social interactions than necessary. 

I usually just take candy from my younger brothers after they come back from trick-or-treating.

Should have done what I did... 

I built up a barricade, set up watch towers, hired riflemen to man those towers... bought a few search lights, and set up a mine field leading to the front door.  Any child that made it past all that earned a Tootsie Roll.

Tragically the parents were quite up set when the first land mines started going off.  Took all night for someone to make it to the front door.  It was like a scene off All is Quiet on the Western Front.