Nice to meet you all

Krowy

Hi there, very nice to meet you all.

I play on the Ruairi server and started to play music.  In real life I used to play the piano. But because of school and moving I had to stop for awhile.  A good friend of mine introduced me to Mabi and decided to try it out. I'm totally digging it.  I saw this site a few times earlier and thought of joining here.  Hope to meet you all and get to know most of you.  I'm still learning when it comes to the game but I hope I can learn as I play as well has having fun.

Thank you ^_^

Welcome to the family Krowy! As you can tell from the above post we are all a bunch of crazy knuckleheads, and you will soon join our randomness. I also welcome you to Mabinogi the game that bears no shame, because once its in your veins, without it you will become insane! As my rhyme goes you will soon become addicted to this wonderful world, and strive for your own personal goal. You will make many friends along the way, including us in the big mix who will always support what you have to say!("as long as its appropriate" SHOUT OUT TO YOU FORUM MANAGER:D). Normally my welcomes are not this long, because I would post a lot of inspirational gifs, but I was kindly told to tone it down. So from the fire in my belly and the warmness of my heart, welcome to our family Sister Krowy!

Your friend sold you out to Nexon.

lmao gg.

Welcome to the community, @Krowy. :hi:

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you decide to get into composing, I hope to see your additions to our MML bank.

If you have any questions, feel free to make a thread or send a message.
Just don't come to me, please. I'm bad at answering, explaining and giving helpful info.
Though if you want to have a conversation once in a while, feel free to. 

:byeb:

Welcome to the family Krowy! As you can tell from the above post we are all a bunch of crazy knuckleheads, and you will soon join our randomness. I also welcome you to Mabinogi the game that bears no shame, because once its in your veins, without it you will become insane! As my rhyme goes you will soon become addicted to this wonderful world, and strive for your own personal goal. You will make many friends along the way, including us in the big mix who will always support what you have to say!("as long as its appropriate" SHOUT OUT TO YOU FORUM MANAGER:D). Normally my welcomes are not this long, because I would post a lot of inspirational gifs, but I was kindly told to tone it down. So from the fire in my belly and the warmness of my heart, welcome to our family Sister Krowy!

There is shame. You just don't feel it sometimes Wolf <3

Hi there, very nice to meet you all.

I play on the Ruairi server and started to play music.  In real life I used to play the piano. But because of school and moving I had to stop for awhile.  A good friend of mine introduced me to Mabi and decided to try it out. I'm totally digging it.  I saw this site a few times earlier and thought of joining here.  Hope to meet you all and get to know most of you.  I'm still learning when it comes to the game but I hope I can learn as I play as well has having fun.

Thank you ^_^

Welcome Welcome. If you can make an Alt in Alexina do for the concerts. I won't ask you to transfer because qwq Even though I want to, The others get mad because Alexina is already so big v.v Though, I can't wait to hear what you contribute whether it just to community or MML