Nice to meet you all!

Jarvoren

Hello everyone! :) 

I've been lurking around this website and forum for awhile now, but never gathered up the nerve to post until now. It's nice to meet you all! I'm Jarvoren from the Alexina server... also a bard in the works! I'm a songwriter and musician in real life, so I've been having a fun time bringing that over to Mabinogi. I'm currently R1 in everything but Music Knowledge (r8), Composing (r9), March Song (rF), and Enthralling Performance (haven't gotten it yet). It's been a real pain trying to gather the books, but I know it'll be worth it in the end. My goal is to get to R1 in all music skills and be able to get my hands on a piano soon. 

I used to play this game back when it was in closed beta (back in 2008 on the Mari server and played up until late 2011), but now that I'm a clean slate again, I'm also looking for anyone who would be willing to be my friend if they shared the same server as me! I'm kind of shy at first, but I love making friends and meeting people since my friend list is a little quiet at the moment. I hope to be able to contribute music in the future and to meet some of you in-game soon! 

Welcome to the crazy family my friend! If you have not already guessed we are a pretty crazy bunch of musically talented players! We all joined for the one true love of music along with the companionship of others. Normally I would give you a crazy explosive welcome with multiple gif art and vibrant color like before, But I was Kindly requested to tone it down, so I will just give you a pat on the back!*pats Jarvoren on the back* Welcome to the best forum ever.:D

Welcome to the community, @Jarvoren:hi:

Since you're in Alexina, I don't think you'll have a difficult time getting a piano. Nice goals btw. I had the same ones myself. :P
I hope to see some original compositions since you stated that you're a songwriter. It would be nice to see and play some originals on the site and in Mabi.
One of these days, I'll make OCs...

Don't be afraid to make MMLs that are past your composing rank. After all, you can always ask for them to be made in-game. o/

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see what you can bring to the table.
:byeb:

Welcome to the community, @Jarvoren:hi:

Since you're in Alexina, I don't think you'll have a difficult time getting a piano. Nice goals btw. I had the same ones myself. :P
I hope to see some original compositions since you stated that you're a songwriter. It would be nice to see and play some originals on the site and in Mabi.
One of these days, I'll make OCs...

Don't be afraid to make MMLs that are past your composing rank. After all, you can always ask for them to be made in-game. o/

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see what you can bring to the table.

Those are great goals~! Everyone wants something. I want Soul Star~!

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I hope I don't disappoint! 

:happy:

Hey Welcome. There is a concert Every Saturday hope you come. I'm Pokemonher01 in Alexina. I'm the Guild Leader of Shiren which is a Music Guild. We're sorta quiet and ect until the concert. I would be your friend but... you're shy... I'm...crazy :happy: You will love it here. Join my family please join the love
:lovelove:. FYI if I see you I going to attack you :kaede: so better pray I don't find you:monk: I will ask so much things your life will be sucked out :mg:
Sincerly,
Pokemonher01