Favorite Mabinogi Event?

Hmm... the most fun event? I honestly can't think of any. Odd. :dark: I could swear we had some fun events... I mean, Doki Doki was interesting... the dancing was fun... the being kept to an island all the time that was overfilled causing massive fps and lag... not so much. The Festival going on right now? Suppose it's sort of fun... I mean it has minigames you can do, not that I've seen anyone do them.... :aty:I used to enjoy those pet dungeons, they were great fun... also a good ground for meeting new friends :bingo: 

i personally love 100% repair >_>

​Well we all love those, but are they fu- yeah I suppose it is fun repairing at Ferghus' with no chance of failure :hahaha:

I think the most fun event I ever had, was a guild hosted event where we would bring items to certain guild members and then track down one certain giant called Santa in Vales. That was a blast! And so was the oversized party dungeon runs we did... then again, they were a tad more difficult back in the day!

It's quite sad that I can't really think of a super fun official mabinogi event though...:huh:

My Favorite was the Volcanoid Game Board event. So much free money from 100k-200k, and really helped raise my skills by distracting me to kill multiple monsters for coins.

​That and the dye ampoules one we just had. I made like 2m from the Vocaloid one.

Edited by KuramaVII
  • 2 weeks later...

few of mine were the maple leaf event, Price's PQ event, i wouldnt call it an event, but i met one of the GMs in alby arena once, and he summoned a DD, PD giant lion and giant gator all in alby arena, this was back in like g9 or so, before guns or heavy damagers that let u solo them....they never died, just kept healing lol....anything that involves fighting and not just afking, like half of them now,i like the treasure one now cuz of the free reforges...buuuuut so frikken easy Dx

I remember hearing about this from the person who introduced me to mabi, kinda sad GM's don't have as much of an active role nowadays.

​I know right.  But I guess its hard to fund a game that it basically free and open to anyone.  oh well:0_016:

Dang, the nostalgia of Mabinogi reminds me of the nostalgia I feel for Maplestory Pre-Big Bang. I wish I could have experienced the game in the past. :(

​Lol what. Pre-Big Bang MapleStory was so bad. Past level 70, you'd spend like 3 hours of mindlessly killing the same monsters over and over to gain 1% exp required to level up. I somehow managed to get to level 73 before deciding it was stupid. You do NOT want to play old MapleStory

​Lol what. Pre-Big Bang MapleStory was so bad. Past level 70, you'd spend like 3 hours of mindlessly killing the same monsters over and over to gain 1% exp required to level up. I somehow managed to get to level 73 before deciding it was stupid. You do NOT want to play old MapleStory

​I remember spamming Carnival Party Quest (CPQ) a lot back from Pre- Big Bang. It was pretty entertaining as a spearman. Although yeah the grind was horrible and boring.