I've kept this floating around for a while, but if you haven't checked out my statuses, I'd like to formally announce "Nostalgia Attack!", A new chiptune-electromix album by yours truly. Check it on the player below:

If the soundcloud download isn't working, Try here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2mm88j2ppfvn3am/Nostalgia+Attack!+(2015).zip

Discuss the album in this thread, Let me know what your favorites are, and if you have it!

Personally, I myself enjoy this part on "The Ocean Within".

(If the timestamp doesnt work, either listen to the whole song or skip to 3:20.)

Edited by Darkfire16
Added my favorite.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys!

As a reward, check out one of my very first tracks when i started out a few years back. This was when i was just getting into chiptune, and i made this as a college experiment.

Edited by Darkfire16

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys!

As a reward, check out one of my very first tracks when i started out a few years back. This was when i was just getting into chiptune, and i made this as a college experiment.

​I'm out of the green up arrow thingies today, but I wish I could like this. Sounds sweet.

I may have to show my brother your stuff, he really likes chiptune stuff.  :happy:

Just because I love you guys, Here is the history behind one of my early songs, "Urban Sunset". This song has gone through 4 iterations, and with each one came great practice, and I eventually got better. See the difference here:

Edited by Darkfire16

Here's another one, folks. This one you may like if your interested in halloween, castlevania, or any other spooky stuff. I'm also well-known for this one, just ask Viersell.

​Total-diehard castlevania fan! I love this one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any reason I can't view the tracks them self's on Soundcloud?

​They're ment for this forum only. I only use Soundcloud as a platform to view them on.

This is also the same reason when i upload my videos to this site, it's meant for this site only, therefore most of my videos are unlisted.

Edited by Darkfire16