Hi there, I'm Kurisumasu99!

I'm Kurisumasu99, my real name is Daniel, and I am an up-and-coming bard on Mabinogi.  Originally settling with knight/Warrior, I've decided to go Bard/Warrior.  I'm currently working on my buffs and getting March Song, as well as trying to find the songs that I enjoy to play, and hopefully others will enjoy to listen to.  My character is female, and current total level 1064. Even though I'm Bard/Warrior, I have my Archery ranked up a bit, around r3, and I play Gunner and Alchemist very well.  The main instruments I use are the Mandolin, Lyre, and Tuba.  Anyways, if there's anything you'd like me to help with, just ask!  My email is [email protected], if you'd like to get in touch personally.  ^^

I'm Kurisumasu99, my real name is Daniel, and I am an up-and-coming bard on Mabinogi.  Originally settling with knight/Warrior, I've decided to go Bard/Warrior.  I'm currently working on my buffs and getting March Song, as well as trying find the songs that I enjoy to play, and hopefully others will enjoy to listen to.  My character is female, and current total level 1064. Even though I'm Bard/Warrior, I have my Archery ranked up a bit, around r3, and I play Gunner and Alchemist very well.  The main instruments I use are the Mandolin, Lyre, and Tuba.  Anyways, if there's anything you'd like me to help with, just ask!  My email is [email protected], if you'd like to get in touch

I swear, I've heard your name before...If i haven't though, it's great to meet you. Welcome to MabiBeats!