Presentable Internet Randomness

To stop around five hundred threads from popping up in future from each and everyone presenting something funny they found online, let's keep it to a minimum and put our Internets in this thread to keep the Forum spick and span!

And to get you all started, I'll introduce you all to the product of the year! Wouldný have found this if it weren't for obviouslyoblivious !

https://youtu.be/ZuotbHd605A 

Edited by Kui
For some reason, Video isn't showing up :c A real shame that...

That is the greatest thing I don't even-

Mind cannot compute, error.

Aly.exe shutting down.

(Goes to glomp the Nyan Cat pillow she made.) :twirly:

Also a short explanation from the description of the video,

"Explanation: There used to be an search engine called Cuil, which had its own automated encyclopedia that would splice together sentences from within your search results to form a supposedly informative single article. Naturally, these articles were a jumbled mess because a search for Tom Cruise would lead to talking about Top Gun, then it starts talking about F16 Tomcats, then it starts talking about domestic cats. Suddenly it reads like "Tom Cruise is a successful american actor who once male felines are a popular breed of cat that has 15,000 lbs carrying capacity for armaments".

Users would make fun of this by typing random things into Cuil and then laughing at the gibberish article they got. This became the cuil meme.

Depending on the nonsense level of what Cuil gave you, you would say that it had a certain number of "cuils". Reddit user RedDyeNumber4 took the cuil meme and established Cuil Theory, an attempt to regiment and define the different levels of nonsense."

You'll see why I put this here.

That is the greatest thing I don't even-

Mind cannot compute, error.

Aly.exe shutting down.

(Goes to glomp the Nyan Cat pillow she made.) :twirly:

Also a short explanation from the description of the video,

"Explanation: There used to be an search engine called Cuil, which had its own automated encyclopedia that would splice together sentences from within your search results to form a supposedly informative single article. Naturally, these articles were a jumbled mess because a search for Tom Cruise would lead to talking about Top Gun, then it starts talking about F16 Tomcats, then it starts talking about domestic cats. Suddenly it reads like "Tom Cruise is a successful american actor who once male felines are a popular breed of cat that has 15,000 lbs carrying capacity for armaments".

Users would make fun of this by typing random things into Cuil and then laughing at the gibberish article they got. This became the cuil meme.

Depending on the nonsense level of what Cuil gave you, you would say that it had a certain number of "cuils". Reddit user RedDyeNumber4 took the cuil meme and established Cuil Theory, an attempt to regiment and define the different levels of nonsense."

You'll see why I put this here.

​The Cull theory just always blows minds~<3 :banzai:

• 2 weeks later...