New here :p

TheEnziio

hey guys, I'm a player from Tarlach server named Enziio, I liked this game when i saw the trailer of g19 on youtube so I came here to play, I can say I play since the release of g19 but I stopped for a while because of ocupations, well I started playing violin in real life and I thought like why not go back to mabinogi and explore the bard system xDxD

my dream here is to get a violin and kinda make a cosplay of myself xD but no one wants to sell a violin... at least in Tarlach... but I'm still looking forward to get it one day :D 

I like to play jams, trying to level up my bard talent, and well bard is my favorite talent now xD

well that was my presentation, any questions just reply :P 

Hey there and welcome to Mabibeats! :D

The music system in Mabinogi is really fun to work with and you can create some pretty wonderful things, as proved by all the great submissions. Heck, it's what I spend the majority of my Mabinogi-related time doing xD It's a good thing you want to be a bard too since Ivy recently posted a bard guide on here which should tell you a lot of useful things about being a bard in general. You should also definitely give composing a shot and we have plenty of great bards here to help you out if you run into any issues. Your experience with the violin and music in general will probably help you out a lot as well in creating whatever you want to create.

I hope you enjoy your time here and we're looking forward to hearing more from ya~

Edited by cookies1

Elloo @LittleBard, welcome to MabiBeats! :hi:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around. A good number of us will be glad to assist you~
Who knows? Maybe someone here from Tarlach can give you a violin. You never know. ;p

If you happen to have a spare character card, make a character in Alexina!
A concert is held every Saturday at the stage in Emain Macha, so if you're interested in listening to songs that other bards have composed, feel free to stop by. c:
There's usually a thread that comes up on Friday or early Saturday, so you'll always be informed about it whenever you're on the site on those days.

Again, welcome to MabiBeats, and I hope that you enjoy your stay~ :byeb:

Get ready for adventure my friend!

WELCOME TO THE EVER SO CRAZY LOVE OF MABIBEATS!!!

party hard animated GIF

RACE TO BE THE TOP COMPOSER!

animated animated GIF

CREATE A WHOLE POOL OF FOLLOWERS WITH RANDOM FORUMS!

dogs animated GIF

TRY YOUR HARDEST NO MATTER IF YOU FAIL!

wolf animated GIF

YOU STILL WILL BE LOVED BY MANY!

black and white animated GIF

MANY HAVE MY NAME, BUT I AM THE STILL ONE OF A KIND!

wolf animated GIF

NOW HOWL LITTLEBARD SO THAT THE HEAVENS MAY HEAR YOU!

wolf animated GIF

@Wolfboy
Chill.
@LittleBard
Here in Alexina the Economy is a little messed up but if that is a drawing of you in your profile you're a cutie aren't you xD
If you come to Alexina I will get you a violin c: Solar Glory or Normal Whichever you prefer  just find someone willing to sell and I will get it
(me trying to lure him into my Guild and Server)

I'm from Tarlach as well, but I don't get on too often over the school year. (Also started a character in Alexina, but I haven't had a lot of time to play.)
I also play the violin irl, but I haven't taken it seriously after I graduated from high school since I prefer playing the piano. I might have a spare violin on Tarlach or maybe if you're lucky, one of my buddies hoarded some and haven't sold 'em yet. 

But yeah, welcome, and enjoy your time here. c:

The Introductions Forums along with a few others were broken due to a database error for some time, so now that I can actually post, replies/new threads I'd like to take the time to welcome you to MabiBeats, I hope you have a good time around here and if you ever are in need of assistance with anything regarding the site feel free to send a private message to any Staff Member or start a new thread if it is not of urgent matter.

Regards,
SSR tanino