Halloween XD

HELLLLOOOOO!!!:01145202-2-E449:  So we all know that Halloween is coming up so im sure we are all wondering what we are gonna start doing for Halloween. :01145202-2-1Ea9: Im the type that plans ahead of time for costumes so I was wondering what the rest of the Mabi community was toing this fall season.  Im gonna pick my theme on masks... particularly Kisune masks... something like

this Image result for kitsune mask  or this (2nd pic wont load so here's the link https://www.etsy.com/listing/94735300/black-okami-kitsune-mask-japanese-fox  )  Im planning on making it myself so wish me luck.  Post here with all your ideas for what you doing for this wonderful Halloween... :01145202-2-2ba8:   

Edited by solodrake
fixing a pic

I'm in Australia so we don't have Halloween, I did go trick or treating onetime and got almost nothing, however I got a couple of replies from Australian residences:  "f*** off this isn't america!" and some old man down the street told me "it was a marketing plan run by american confectionery companies" and got nothing from him so i'm not doing anything, also it's spring where I am and everything is heating up, which I'd rather it not. 

Edited by Riamz

I'm in Australia so we don't have Halloween, I did go trick or treating onetime and got almost nothing, however I got a couple of replies from Australian residences:  "f*** off this isn't america!" and some old man down the street told me "it was a marketing plan run by american confectionery companies" and got nothing from him so i'm not doing anything, also it's spring where I am and everything is heating up, which I'd rather it not. 

Dang:01145202-2-159B8:   That seems harsh.   I don't go trick or treating anymore, I haven't for a long time but I only dress up a bit.  No Australia isn't America, and yes its holiday reserved for cavities, but America didn't start the trick or treating process, we only threw it out of per portion by making it such a bid deal.:maikka: 

CAUTION HISTORY LESSON INCOMING....:01145202-2-2240Z:

The process of trick or treating was started in the middle ages by peasants and beggars that would go around dressed up asking for handouts or food. In exchange they would perform a trick or sing a song.  Halloween as a holiday "started as a Celtic festival that was done to ward of or appease wondering spirits that would "come alive" on Oct 31st and Nov 1st. The residence would leave food and wine to appease the spirits and when they would leave the house they would wear masks so they wouldn't be targeted by evil spirits.  When America 2000 years later really got a hold of the holiday they saw it as a way to have fun and make profits at the same time.  Thus the modern day holiday of Halloween was born.

No im not saying that America didn't use it to sell ALOT of candy to make money but Im just stating that America didn't start the Holiday itself.   I hope I didn't offend someone. Thanks for reading me!!:01145202-2-102410:

Dang:01145202-2-159B8:   That seems harsh.   I don't go trick or treating anymore, I haven't for a long time but I only dress up a bit.  No Australia isn't America, and yes its holiday reserved for cavities, but America didn't start the trick or treating process, we only threw it out of per portion by making it such a bid deal.:maikka: 

CAUTION HISTORY LESSON INCOMING....:01145202-2-2240Z:

The process of trick or treating was started in the middle ages by peasants and beggars that would go around dressed up asking for handouts or food. In exchange they would perform a trick or sing a song.  Halloween as a holiday "started as a Celtic festival that was done to ward of or appease wondering spirits that would "come alive" on Oct 31st and Nov 1st. The residence would leave food and wine to appease the spirits and when they would leave the house they would wear masks so they wouldn't be targeted by evil spirits.  When America 2000 years later really got a hold of the holiday they saw it as a way to have fun and make profits at the same time.  Thus the modern day holiday of Halloween was born.

No im not saying that America didn't use it to sell ALOT of candy to make money but Im just stating that America didn't start the Holiday itself.   I hope I didn't offend someone. Thanks for reading me!!:01145202-2-102410:

I feel really informed thank you!