[Fulfilled] Curious request!

Would it be possible for anybody to compose a solo score for the vocaloid song Tengaku? The one that Rin Kagamine sings. I just adore the song and wanna hear it on Mabi sometime if that could be a thing? :aty: I'm still working on my own scores I hope to put up on here, but my PC's been a butt lately and wiped all my current progress.

I love that song too and I considered making it many times. It's really just too difficult to make a solo version that does the song justice imo...

I know that feeling with a lot of songs, but sometimes even a simplified version goes a long way~ I've had that song on loop for about two days now I just adore it so much. xwx

I could try and do it, give me a bit of time though.

That would be greatly appreciated! <3

I was able to make a workable Bass Duet though o:

Oh my gosh, have you posted it? I'd love to hear it sometime!

I messaged you it though I should probably do some more work to do justice to it

I got it, and it sounds a little off at the beginning, but the duet was great to hear it on mabi. <3 I'll be sure to look into it on 3ML to see if it can be fixed up a bit. If I can, I'll post it back to ya!

Can't do it. Tried it, couldn't compose it they way I wanted to, left 3ml open but forgot to save the other day and some guy crashed into the power line and it cut off the power on my street.

Pretty much exactly what happens any time I consider making this song, lol. Minus the power lines being cut. I did try again after my first post in this thread and I didn't make any more progress than the last few times I tried.

Pretty much exactly what happens any time I consider making this song, lol. Minus the power lines being cut. I did try again after my first post in this thread and I didn't make any more progress than the last few times I tried.

smoke a big joint to get it done Kappa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 🌟Yasuno changed the title to [Fulfilled] Curious request!
  • 🌟Yasuno locked this topic