So how is everyone enjoying the renovation?

Personally, I get to laugh like this everytime I use final hit now. Especially when I demolished 2 giant lions and a giant sandworm last night with it. Caladbolg + Shadow Hunter Spike Rainbow Beam Sword FTW

Wishing bash was a universal skill letting me use it with shuriken control ars etc...but im only saying that as an elf, kinda annoyed at the AoE attack tho your supposedly a 'knight' that doesn't use magic unless ofc you mix the skills around, so why do they get a magical AoE attack? Like mage, puppets and gunner semi ninja oh and alch should be the only AoEers unless mixin skills but to get their own fiery rage magic... find it stupid :golddigging: rest Is nice of course.

Wishing bash was a universal skill letting me use it with shuriken control ars etc...but im only saying that as an elf, kinda annoyed at the AoE attack tho your supposedly a 'knight' that doesn't use magic unless ofc you mix the skills around, so why do they get a magical AoE attack? Like mage, puppets and gunner semi ninja oh and alch should be the only AoEers unless mixin skills but to get their own fiery rage magic... find it stupid :golddigging: rest Is nice of course.

​I'd call it more of a "Chi" attack if anything. Inner power released into a furious shockwave.

bash is just beyond OP, i can get up top 6k crits with bash, not using any spec UGd weps, i made a friend celtic sword, and omg hes doing 7-8k with bash using non-UGd sword, and with faster weps,bash can double hit, that damagex2, insaaane~, im loving my royal 2hander axe

​I'd call it more of a "Chi" attack if anything. Inner power released into a furious shockwave.

Is "chi" in the lore though? I mean f it is I can kinda understand but if it's not :nonono:.. I'll be even more annoyed...

:byeb:

Is "chi" in the lore though? I mean f it is I can kinda understand but if it's not :nonono:.. I'll be even more annoyed...

:byeb:

​Well no but Mana is. All living things possess Mana in mabinogi and can be used in different ways, to supply energy for shock, to use magic, to power mana bullets, mana shield, etc.

I'm sure Ninja although not actually using mana uses it differently, like how Alchemy uses stamina for just shooting crystals magnified into an element.