watching noobs get scammed

watchng noobs get scammed is what made me end game today when obviously a flashy dye isnt worth a battleborn f i realised this is where i call it quits for the day,what makes you give up on mabi for the day?

Edited by aecus
forgotten words

I noticd something like that too, in the last time it gets more and more. And if you say something like "no dont Do that, your item is much more worth." The guy who scammd goes to you like: "thx you fucking noob i kill you when ever i can from now".....yeah....nice than.....im not realy sure who of US is the noob xD

I wouldn't really say it makes me quit, but seeing people get called up by their country or because of things they happen to like is something that get's me peeved :gabu: It's not been happening that much lately, but there are still those numbskulls who go around insulting people because of where they come from or some other silly reason. Not to mention the people who start capspamming because someone doesn't want to trade or do PvP...  (Let's not get started on campers)

When it comes to item scamming as you guys mentioned, I fear I'm hopelessly outmatched against those scammers since I've no clue what anything is worth these days :hahaha:
Good thing I just keep hold of everything I have!

After a friend and I completed a shadow mission yesterday, I decide to go afk ,still at the alter, because I was hungry.  When i got back glas gahibbean whatever was on my screen and my character was dead. I laughed and logged off.

Edited by Atoyume

watchng noobs get scammed is what made me end game today when obviously a flashy dye isnt worth a battleborn f i realised this is where i call it quits for the day,what makes you give up on mabi for the day?

​that's just sad when players take advantage of new players like that v....v

People rip on scammers for getting people to attempt a drop trade, or "trying on" outfits. But it's sad when people think it's okay...

If a person is too new to know the value of a flashy that's on them, but knowingly taking advantage of a new player and intentionally ripping them off is not an okay thing.

...when people do things like this.

It's "technically" (I really hate using that word) not scamming, but it might as well be.

It's "technically" (I really hate using that word) not scamming, but it might as well be.

​by definition a scam is a dishonest fraud, and the person trading the battleborn is lying that about how the flashy dye is worth the same, therefore (s)he is scamming

• 2 weeks later...

Atm finding out what I have to do to rank or upgrade my skills

I'm mostly  looking at composing... got to find and restore artifacts haven't one, also can't forget musical knowledge and every other music skill 

Edited by Riamz

​You know instead of watching you should bring Justice down on that scammer and thoroughly lecture that poor newbie! >;(