Artwork, Sketches, Paintings, ETC~

So I was wondering if users in Mabibeats have any special talents such as art :happy:

I'm not that great of an artist but I do enjoy it as a hobby or to kill time in my classes.

Here are some of my HORRIBLE   sketches~ :blush:

969469_542792059095833_1254025720_n.thum

^C56DF099BB97B3902EE545323D760F68B5D4B02 

Feel Free to Share Out Your Creations and Artistic Skills~ <3 :twinkle: Also, anything is art whether they're blobs or stick figures, it's still art! :bingo:

Edited by Alynnia

I do a bit of drawing, handcrafted things, ceramic/pottery,  and digital art. I just have so many pictures that I think it's better to post one...

My avatar picture was my second attempt drawing with a tablet. 

The next one was my third attempt. The time better the two was 3 months? Because I didn't have time to do artsy stuff until 3 months later.

Wishy Millia With Background (SIGNED).jpg

I'll Buy You a Drink in Hell.jpeg

I drew my now-icon myself.

And here's something i drew more recently.

SAM_1613.JPG

​AAAAAAA SO ADORABLE! <3:lovelove:

I do a bit of drawing, handcrafted things, ceramic/pottery,  and digital art. I just have so many pictures that I think it's better to post one...

​All your drawings are very beautiful~ I wish I had a tablet to practice drawing on and color :dark: Stuck with sketching and shading and it's my favorite~ :happy:

Edited by Alynnia

I love drawing, though I haven't done a whole lot recently / digitally.  Still:

corvinrotaugebackground.thumb.png.2d1f7b

Drew this one on my 3DS, the other week.

rinart2.thumb.png.097ba01e26e4940fd1e7db

And this was something I drew for a friend, a while back ^^ (Her character on mabi)  (God, I wish my tablet worked, this was a pain with mouse-only)

Andddd here's an old comic, from years back

The_Loneliest_Castle.thumb.png.88d59e56c

Got a bunch of other old stuff posted on my dA, some of which I moved to my tumblr when my friends made me make one.
On the topic of other talents/hobbies, I've been tryin' to get into voice-acting lately owo