Hello everyone

Raaga

Hello, sorry for not introducing myself earlier but my name is Raaga,I am new to the game(Fourth week on Mab) and to this forum, I came from a game called Lost Saga, its a great game but has a poor(toxic) community so I hope you guys and gals welcome me well. I am an easy going guy, talkative once you get to know me, LOVE jokes, and veeery friendly. If you happen to see me online in game or on forums feel free to talk to me. I don't know very much about the game but if you need help with anything just let me know and I'll help you out.

Things that I like are:(mainly guitar/Violin),Friends,Jokes,Chilling with people(Doesn't matter who) and Helping out.

Also feel free to add me in game or on forums if you like.

It's be SO cool if you where on Alexina~! I love the enthusiasm I want you to come over here one day. Got to steal all them precious lovelies while I can~! :hahaha:
If you need any help please add me~! We're in different servers but we can still be added as friends which is SUPER neat. If you ever want to make the server jump or want to learn MML I'll gladly help you where I can~! :blush:
Hope you enjoy our forum and you enjoy Mabinogi :byeb: