Millitian Stats to Reality

Hidden
(Images have been added! Thanks Tanino.)
Introduction
I got the idea as I did a minuscule bit of research of how humans are strong enough to justify holding a lance and shield simultaneously. Right now what I'm going to do is create a logical, theoretical formula to see how our stats would look like in real life. Each stat will have a theory, and by the end of it, you may be able to see how massively strong your character would be should he/she exist in real life. If you take pride in one stat, scroll down and take a look at it then.

Strength Theory(Taken from the original thread, but revised after having done more research)
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/images/a/af/Tabhartas.jpg
Now let's assume the character when you first fight Tabhartas has at least 100 str.
Rank F Paladin gives you an extra 100, so you'll have 200 minimum. 

With this in mind, 200 str let's you lift and push off a freaking guardian golem that shakes the earth with every step. I guesstimated that he would weigh around 5k pounds, meaning 2.5 tons, but that is a huge understatement as the image below shows an animal known as the whale shark weighing in generally around a whopping freaking 20 tons, 
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/21/article-2251826-16950CE2000005DC-847_634x415.jpg
which is isn't far from the same size of Tabhartas using the human pictures in comparison. Not to mention Tabhartas is solid magical stone, So if this huge fish weighs 20 tons, then Tabhartes must be a little more. So now how do we calculate this?

This is because 20 tons to stones= around 2857 stone units (using the european units of stones, which is 14 pounds per 1 stone unit) Now if you want an image of a 14 pound block of stone, check this out first.
http://pitfitness.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Atlas-Stones-2.jpg
These are called atlas stones, (all of them look carry-able right?) and the one on the far upper left is clearly labeled "385" in pounds. So you can get an idea how how small a stone of 14 pounds should be.

Now look at this image of Tabhartes up close.
http://wikiwiki.jp/mabinogig/?plugin=ref&page=%B2%E8%C1%FC%CA%DD%B4%C9%BD%EA&src=estb_tabhartas_001_large.gif

Seeing what I'm seeing? That's right. Atlas stones on his right arm, moreso in the shape of dots candy and  noticeably larger, but with that one stone on the far left of the image we can guess it's about double the size of the 385 atlas stone in the latter image (try imagining grabbing both of them in your hands in comparison. It's definitely double the size) meaning 770 pounds. Why is this important? Because I draw in that same stone in the mass of the golems whole body as long as it would fit inside and expanded it according to it's length and width, and it came out to over 55 of those stones make up Tabharte's massive weight. 3025 stones in units, or in pounds, 42350 pounds, aka 21.175 tons.

-So 200 str = capable to fling 21.175 tons of pressure.
Meaning 600 str= 63.525 tons of pressure, and 1500 str is over 150.485 tons of pressure, capable of lifting
a freaking blue whale.

http://www.sandiegowhalewatching.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2014/06/blue-whale-stats.jpg

Intelligence Theory

This one won't be too hard, as it will naturally be compared to a human's IQ. 
It is generally said that Fiction writers, Statesmen, and scientists have the IQ range of 160-180.

Albert Einstein's IQ was 160, Galileo Galilei's was 185, and so on. Now while I can easily say 1 IQ = 1 point of intelligence I decided to dig a little deeper into the brain, the main storage of our intelligence. This is not to say that IQ doesn't = Intelligence, but just to get a better graps at how intelligent millitians would be.

Taken from Science.Howstuffworks:
"The brain performs an incredible number of tasks including the following:
-It controls body temperature, blood pressure, heart rate and breathing.
-It accepts a flood of information about the world around you from your various senses (seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching).
-It handles your physical movement when walking, talking, standing or sitting.
-It lets you think, dream, reason and experience emotions.
-All of these tasks are coordinated, controlled and regulated by an organ that is about the size of a small head of cauliflower."  

Now check this out. It took one of the world's largest supercomputer 40 minutes to replicate a single second of normal activity of the human brain. The supercomputer, fourth best in the world, has 705,024 processor cores and 1.4 million GB of RAM.

Since we are taking literal demigods from a cybernetic/electronic world into this real world, is it not natural to use this as our basis of calculation? First let's do this.

It's crucial that Millitans would be able to process information like we do in the literal microseconds.

There are 1000000 microseconds in 1 second, and if we bounce that by 40, we are getting .4 Billion microseconds of activity for 40 minutes. Meaning the Supercomputer would need 28200.96 processor cores to match it, however they won't be robots if they arrive here. We need to realize some basic things millitians can do with their minds that we can't. Namely locking on a target unceasingly and the map that doesn't even exist in our inventories, but in our minds. This is something powerful only animal instincts/reflexes can match, like a 6th sense. Sure the reflexes and instincts depend on the person manning the millitian, but once that millitian is here, the possibilities are now terrifying. 

(Some of the following info is taken from Cracked.com)
Scientists still haven't been able to figure out how Pigeons have deposits of magnetite just above their beaks that make their heads work like living, thinking compasses. (Owl's in mabi probably have it too since they can find us ANYWHERE to deliver quests and rewards)

Know how we can lock on targets and use sharp mind? Well it's safe to assume it could have to do with tapping into the minds of the opposition. Perhaps maybe using their own electricity that they process through their brains? Blasphemy. What animal does that? The Hammerhead shark.

They have an ability to use their wide-set terror-head as a sort of natural minesweeper, detecting the minutest electrical signal over vast distances or through mud. All sharks have receptors called ampullae of Lorenzini, which actually sounds more like a pasta dish than a super-sensory organ. Hammerheads just have more of them, and they are spread out over that giant head, giving them something similar to an electrical signal detecting radar array on their face.As a result, hammerheads can detect half a billionth of a volt. For some perspective, when you drive around in your car on a dry day, then get out and zap yourself on the door handle, that's because your body built up about 8,000 to 10,000 volts of static. That is more than a trillion times the voltage needed for a hammerhead to find you, even if you are hiding in an underground bunker at the bottom of the ocean. Because of this, hammerheads are able to easily find just about anything on the bottom of the ocean that tries to hide from them. Just be glad sharks don't walk around on dry land.

Doesn't stop there. Millitians can see AND lock on invisible targets. Much like the Mantis Shrimp.
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/6/7/9/35679.jpg
If eye power determined a species' place in the hierarchy of life, mantis shrimp would rank higher than eagles with night-vision goggles. The sheer number of abilities associated with their eyes is almost incomprehensible. They can see the following: the spectrum of light visible to humans, ultraviolet, infrared and polarized light. This means they can see everything the jumping spiders can, and they can see heat, much like the jewel beetle.

So it seems at 1500 intelligence we could fully make use of all the supernatural abilities Millitians subconsciously have. Oh, and to conclude, 4,700 rocks in space may potentially threaten Earth at one point due to it's distance (and considering it only takes 10 seconds to send one plummeting from wherever it's at into the earth's atmosphere it's safe to say that's plenty of meteor ammunition. Lightning has a temperature 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun (gg Fire skills) and for something to freeze instantly like how ice spear does it takes absolute zero, a temperature that corresponds to −273.15 °C on the Celsius temperature scale and to −459.67 °F on the Fahrenheit temperature scale.

Dexterity Theory

This will be fun...calculating how 1500 dex still somehow makes you miss shots lol. 
However when it comes to this, since it's going to be a real life comparison, I'll do what I can.

Now who here has played Metal Gear Solid or any other games involving sniping? You may remember the Pentazem/Diazepam pill.

"Diazepam is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative. It possesses anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant properties." Not to say dexterity is a drug but it's safe to assume that dexterity in it's definition is "skill in performing tasks, especially with the hands".

10 milligrams in the games were used to calm your shot(at least it ought to be because more than that would be overdose). I will come back to this in a bit and how it will apply to dexterity. In mabi wiki I looked up distance and found this image:
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/images/b/bb/Distance.jpg

Now what's important here isn't the limited max distance, but the range of vision.
The points are in the hundreds, but it's safe to assume 100 points of distance = 1 ft, since 2ft is ideal for melee attack range. The farthest a player in game can see in game therefore is 80 feet.

The human eye can see the earth's surface ending at 5 kilometers (5468 yards or over 16k ft) but extends beyond that.

However what needs to be noticed here isn't just the distance of the shot, but the speed.
Isn't it true that in mabi whatever range you are at you seem to hit the target (If you do) the exact same moment you press the button no matter what the distance? According to wiki, the longest confirmed sniping fatality occurred at 2,475 meters (2,707 yards and it was 2 headshots in that 1 shot.) with a weapon known as "Artic Warefare Magnum", a long range sniper rifle. Now I know what you are thinking. Why are you using guns instead of bows? Well fact is if you take any archer trying to hit a target at any distance, and put it in this world, their bows will be faster than any bullet. Upon arriving this world, the millitian will not be restrained to 80 ft of view and will have a human's eye, meaning you are looking at a monster marksman with the possibility to hit any target from any seen distance instantly, shooting arrows far exceeding the speed of sound, meaning it has ultimate wind resistance.

Why you say? Well going back to the Diazepam pill if 10 milligrams is used to calm a over 2.5 kilometer shot, chances are that if we can convert the dosage of Diazepam into the dexterity formula somehow by finding a way to theoretically say "x amount of dexterity gives x amount of distance on earth" we can see how long (since we know how fast) a millitian can hit. Using that same picture above, at full social level an ego longbow gives a max of 46 Dexterity at 25 ft. If this means that 46 Dex=25 ft, then to make that same 2.707 (8121 ft) shot, it would take a measly rounded down 177 dexterity to make that same shot.
So 177 Dexterity is the same as 10 milligrams of Diazepam, So your shot will be steady.

Meaning at max 1500 Dexterity you can hit over 26k ft away. That's over 80 kilometers (50 miles), 15 times the distance of the human eye.

To travel 50 miles going 65 miles per hour, it takes 46 minutes. Millitians can hit a target in a split second from that distance. Granted the Diazepam will only be as good as the 1500 dex, meaning a max accuracy of 96%, however good thing we have that 100% booster don't we?   How fast is that arrow going? Fast enough to zap right through this 55 mile structure known as the Golden Gate Bridge.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vXnf7GjcXmg/UfJZE9rWc2I/AAAAAAAAGRc/x2CIlHM9IAA/s1600/aphoto49721.jpg
The speed of sound is a mile in 5 seconds. That means something going through a distance of 50 miles is going to finish very quickly compared to a car. The subsonic speed of Mach .8 covers 270 miles per second. Millitians shoot in the supersonic scale, which probably explains the sound-busting like wave that comes out when we shoot a 100% shot.

Will Theory

The first thing that came to mind when I thought of will was adrenaline, which is commonly associated with getting sometimes miraculous might in dire emergencies. Moving at high speed while dealing punches and kicks seems to me like the ideal situation to get an adrenaline rush. In essence, Will in its entirety is your mind amplifying your physical abilities, like how Izuna used blood destruction in No Game No Life. 
Kinda like Berserk in mabi except there's a massive intelligence boost instead of a full on removal. How wonderful that would be...
http://i.imgur.com/S7ApuIo.jpg
Thus I will implement my final my final stat conversion (Because luck is the same everywhere, unless you'd like to claim more luck = the ability to materialize gold from defeated foes).

Will on mabi wiki is described as affecting injury, knuckles, critical, magical defense (!?) and going into deadly status. I'm going to touch on the speed/reaction/determination aspect of Will. 

Now this is interesting because adrenaline is often associated with anger, which affects intelligence negatively (lol merlins) so precision seems contradictory as it says on Wiki, however that being the case, people who fight in wars would never be able to do their job because of the adrenaline constantly flowing as they fight. The solution is that people who go through adrenaline rushes constantly are able to adapt and get used to it, so that it fuels their focus instead of fueling their anxiety and rage.

Now check this out. Charging Strike (the skill in which it shows the fastest the millitian will move) is 700 range at rank 1, meaning the millitian dashes through 7 ft in a fraction of a second. This speed equates to running the 40 yard dash in less than 4.14 seconds, in comparison the fastest recorded 40 yard dash was by Rondel Melendez and Chris Johnson with 4.24 seconds.

Charging Strike only gives 9 will at rank 1 though. How would that translate to reality? Well considering how Millitians in the sense of charging strike are .10 faster than humans, then why not implement it?

If every 9 will gives .10 extra speed to a living millitian, then at 600 will, theoretically speaking millitians can move a full minute faster mentally and physically  than a human ever could (would explain why Mabi is anime-ish and how anime loves to recite full on poems during a half-second attack). Fighter skill's were the first skillset to implement will as their booster and the first skillset to use no-load skills, so it all comes together in that aspect. 

*Inhales* Thus concludes my theories on Mabi stats-to real live conversions. If anyone would like to take up defense/protection/hp/mana/hybrid talents etc go for it.

So how op would your character be in this world? I know mine would.

But of course that's just a theory. A MABI THEORY~
Hidden
Strength Theory(Taken from the original thread, but revised after having done more research)
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/images/a/af/Tabhartas.jpg

Now let's assume the character when you first fight Tabhartas has at least 100 str.
Rank F Paladin gives you an extra 100, so you'll have 200 minimum. 

With this in mind, 200 str let's you lift and push off a freaking guardian golem that shakes the earth with every step. I guesstimated that he would weigh around 5k pounds, meaning 2.5 tons, but that is a huge understatement as the image below shows an animal known as the whale shark weighing in generally around a whopping freaking 20 tons, 

**From what I recall, Tabhartas can't be knocked back no matter what, he will simply ping and stand there. Point aside, even with 10 str you can send a golem flying. It's not accurate to use this as a conversion due to the circumstances of skills.**

​-will be back to look at rest when time permits-

Hidden

​Yea about that. Go to 1.57 in the video and tell me otherwise.

​Thats a cutscene moment and it hardly justifies how strong the player is. No matter how weak a milletian is, at that moment in time the tabhartas would be pushed back. If you really wanted to, you could argue that it takes 100 str to push over tabhartas, but it drastically modifies calculations.

And why were the human soldiers of tail and tara not used? They themselves are supposed to be "normal" and should be the appropiate conversion from mabi to reality.

Hidden

​Thats a cutscene moment and it hardly justifies how strong the player is. No matter how weak a milletian is, at that moment in time the tabhartas would be pushed back. If you really wanted to, you could argue that it takes 100 str to push over tabhartas, but it drastically modifies calculations.

And why were the human soldiers of tail and tara not used? They themselves are supposed to be "normal" and should be the appropiate conversion from mabi to reality.

I didn't say 100 str pushes off Tabhartes, I said 200. If you have a better method of calculating, I'm all ears. If you can show me when tara/tail soldiers have shown their stats or have pushed someone off whose weight we can calculate then I'd be more than happy to input that to the STR theory. Do you have any questions about the other stats?

Hidden

I didn't say 100 str pushes off Tabhartes, I said 200. If you have a better method of calculating, I'm all ears. If you can show me when tara/tail soldiers have shown their stats or have pushed someone off whose weight we can calculate then I'd be more than happy to input that to the STR theory. Do you have any questions about the other stats?

​You can't really calculate milletian stats into reality. It just isn't a stable enough quantity to measure. I used 100 str due to if a 0 str milletian used paladin and then gained 100 str from the transformation. If its possible to push a golem composed of gold, explain how the same milletian then has trouble swinging a hammer to ring a bell.

As for the superpower and intelligence. the supercomputer is made to process data, in the form of crunching numbers. It is vastly inferior to the neural-synaptic chips, which are designed to replicate brain-like efficiency and can perform 46 billion synaptic operations per second.

Still reading the rest, as I am typing these up while walking to class.

Hidden

​You can't really calculate milletian stats into reality. It just isn't a stable enough quantity to measure. I used 100 str due to if a 0 str milletian used paladin and then gained 100 str from the transformation. If its possible to push a golem composed of gold, explain how the same milletian then has trouble swinging a hammer to ring a bell.

As for the superpower and intelligence. the supercomputer is made to process data, in the form of crunching numbers. It is vastly inferior to the neural-synaptic chips, which are designed to replicate brain-like efficiency and can perform 46 billion synaptic operations per second.

Still reading the rest, as I am typing these up while walking to class.

​G2 Final is storyline canon. Hammer games are obviously not. 

Keep reading the intelligence section as I go into how it's not something we can exactly measure but I add feats similar to what millitians do.

Hidden

Hammerhead sharks can detect electric fields, that's true. But what they detect is the bio-electric field that is generated through the use of nerves and muscles. Electroreception(the abilty to detect electric impulses) has a very small range due to the fact that the prey's electric field is so minute. This is why they are only able to use it in the final stages of a pursuit to accurately track prey. If anything, the static charge obtained from a car would confuse the shark. This ability is also purely for locating animals, it can't be used to read minds as you proposed.

Detecting invisible thing's is never as hard as it actually appears. This is due to organisms always leaving behind a trail of their presence. It's very simple to see something, but that's not the only way to find things. Seeing things such as a shadow, or footprints is an easy enough giveaway. There are also many other ways, which makes being completely invisible such a monumental task. 

Milletian magic doesn't create as much destructive force as we would like to believe. Lightning can "reach" temperatures approximating and beyond the surface of the sun. However the energy expended would be incredible, so it is much more likely that a less temperate lightning bolt is made. I have the feeling intelligence would be converted into something quite different than what we think it is. I'm not quite sure what however. Possibly efficiency.

Hidden

My propositions of intelligence is based off fictional characters's abilities being compared to real animal abilities. What your mentioning isn't exactly... uh...beneficial as an addition of the theory if you aren't adding a better method.

I'm open to criticism not nitpicking. 

Hidden

Well building off the last bit of efficiency bit of my last comment, I would rate intelligence by units of (practice) if that makes sense. Muscle memory may be a little more accurate. Humans gradually accrue intelligence(muscle memory) by learning new methods or practicing old ones to make current techniques more efficient.

Say you swing a sword. You broke the sword on a rock.  Now you have a broken sword and an unbroken rock.

Moving on. You swing a sword. You decide that flicking your wrist helps. The rock breaks. You decide that flicking your wrist when swinging swords at rocks is a good idea.

What I believe intelligence can basically boil down to is the elimination of inferior technique. Perhaps a kind of evolution if you will. More intelligence indicates you are more knowledgeable and therefore are able to perform actions closer to their maximum potential. How this would perfectly translate into the real world, I honestly can't say, as again, the measurements are flawed.

What I believe to happen however is that since 1.5k int is our supposed "cap", when translated into the real world, it eliminates all uneeded motion, wasted energy, and delivers maximum work of the action performed.

Hidden

Well building off the last bit of efficiency bit of my last comment, I would rate intelligence by units of (practice) if that makes sense. Muscle memory may be a little more accurate. Humans gradually accrue intelligence(muscle memory) by learning new methods or practicing old ones to make current techniques more efficient.

Say you swing a sword. You broke the sword on a rock.  Now you have a broken sword and an unbroken rock.

Moving on. You swing a sword. You decide that flicking your wrist helps. The rock breaks. You decide that flicking your wrist when swinging swords at rocks is a good idea.

What I believe intelligence can basically boil down to is the elimination of inferior technique. Perhaps a kind of evolution if you will. More intelligence indicates you are more knowledgeable and therefore are able to perform actions closer to their maximum potential. How this would perfectly translate into the real world, I honestly can't say, as again, the measurements are flawed.

What I believe to happen however is that since 1.5k int is our supposed "cap", when translated into the real world, it eliminates all uneeded motion, wasted energy, and delivers maximum work of the action performed.

​Though I understand where you are coming from, your thinking too much about actual int and not enough about Mabi int. Muscle memory is more related to physical activity if anything, and in turn would apply more for str. While Intelligence helps in inferior technique, In Millitian terms I'ts more related to practice, otherwise you'd get extra training exp for how much int you have, or it would only apply for magic skills. Intelligence equates to mana but it sounds like your trying to make it into stamina.