BUYING PIANO FOR 1M

aren't piano's worth 4mil plus? you're being pretty cheap gl finding someone selling that low, just giving you a head ups.

I've generally seen them for 4-7m, yeah.  1m's definitely a very unlikely stretch.  WolfxMikey, you'd be better off running some Conflict HM spam and saving up.

Edited by Argysionnach

I love that it only takes a day before everyone completely denies his dreams and there is no consistency in what people say apart from some slight variation.

Huh? I didn't say anything. I was just telling him how much I bought mine for, and give him a couple ideas on how to get said piano. Either wait for a mega sale to come out, save up some more money (the target being 4m), or as someone else suggested, buy a really damaged one durability-wise for a far cheaper price. Durability doesn't really matter too much in the grand scheme of things, especially since you're not battling with a piano anytime this century, so that's not a bad option to consider.

Huh? I didn't say anything. I was just telling him how much I bought mine for, and give him a couple ideas on how to get said piano. Either wait for a mega sale to come out, save up some more money (the target being 4m), or as someone else suggested, buy a really damaged one durability-wise for a far cheaper price. Durability doesn't really matter too much in the grand scheme of things, especially since you're not battling with a piano anytime this century, so that's not a bad option to consider.

you didn't say anything bad, when I said everyone I meant figuratively speaking, you giving a suggestion does not include you in the "hypothetical everyone" so don't worry, he got his piano now so be happy :).