:hi: I know there are a lot of REALLY gifted people on this site, in making mmls by ear, by looking at scores, or even by making them up on their own.:bingo:

What I want to know or rather have, is a list of credible people on this site that someone can call on if they need help with a score or need some music put on paper by ear.

As of yet there are no list that one can look on to find a TALENTED person that can aid them in their struggles.:maikka: I wish to create this list through the topic thread.  If this gets enough attention this may even become a FEATURE of Mabibeats, Yasuno willing.:brushing:   This is a call out to everyone talented in these skills so spread the word!  :cowboy:  If your consider yourself one of these people I ask that you leave your Mabibeats name, your skill(s) as above - list if multiple, and any other notable traits that can be of use in the comments.:roboto::byeb:

Well thered be alot of people:

Lexyvil one of da oldest and good at teaching 

Kuramavii a epic editer of music

Emertxe good at transcribing 

normally id say Kyubeii since that guy won Events by nexon like the Music Video Mash up and stuff with his original music by ear, but i kinda get the feeling he hates everybody and everything so i dont think hed help lol...

Trintiren loves to make old retro game music 

mhh sadly thats all i know xD

this is also my first time here , nice too meetcha all.

p.s. im only so so at editing , teach me senseis xD

Everything I've posted is made from sheet music or by ear (mostly sheet music because doing it by ear is a massive pain in the ass). I've been trained in music theory as a child and practiced piano seriously for at least 15 years. I can offer some help if you have any questions, but please spare me from entire song requests, lol.

normally id say Kyubeii since that guy won Events by nexon like the Music Video Mash up and stuff with his original music by ear, but i kinda get the feeling he hates everybody and everything so i dont think hed help lol...

hey thats only half true 

i tried to teach alot of people how to transcribe and edit music, but as for the results the majority just seems to have no talent or basic understanding of the simplest things. Ive given up on the next bard gens 

Everything I've posted is made from sheet music or by ear (mostly sheet music because doing it by ear is a massive pain in the ass).

I agree with the part about music by ear. The only music that I would do by ear are ones that I TRULY want, but it just takes forever listening to a part over and over and over just to see if you mimic'd it / improv'd it decently for a solo.

Music sheets are nice because it's laid out for you more or less, but I need to memorize bass clef without having to get a reference chart though lol.

Edited by Accelerated

If it they're small questions, I don't mind answering. I've played piano for 17 years and a few other instruments. The only thing I refuse to help with is doing something by ear cause it's too time consuming. In fact. I'd rather stare at all the segfaults I get from my shoddy programming skills.

Edited by BeastExe