[Alexina] Emain Concert 9/26/2015

:hi:
Time to celebrate the glorious concerts we hold every saturday~! It's sort of like a festival for music which happens once a year (In mabi time)
We ask you bring all your instruments and scrolls come hang with us. We hope if you have a tuner you will come and help us. We hold this every Saturday
Bring your friends and fall in love with music all over.
Emain Macha, Stage
Channel 6
5pm Pacific/ 7pm Central/ 8pm Eastern

Keep hosting these concerts, Poke. Gotta keep music alive in Mabi. :banzai:

And to those that missed the concert today, I've officially quit Mabi until further notice.
I'll come back for the concert around Christmas though.

Thanks to those that continue to enjoy my MMLs. I really appreciate it. :tralalalala:

And to those that missed the concert today, I've officially quit Mabi until further notice.

Thanks to those that continue to enjoy my MMLs. I really appreciate it. :tralalalala:

It's always enjoyable to hear your songs. I look forward to seeing you again once you return :D

PSH as long as I play Mabi, Which will be as long as I continue to love music (Which will be like 4ever) :megane:

You can sleep at night with rest :oyasumi: Cause I plan on continuing this concerts as long as possible c: