Jam Problems

I've just finished Tchaikovsky's Violin Melody, It requires 3 players. In 3MLE the jam is perfectly in sync with each other.

But when i make the scrolls in game, the tempo changes all over the darn scroll, and it's getting really frustrating (This is not the fist time that has happened.)

How does one fix this problem? Please halp
:dark:

In 3MLE, the tempo of all tracks follow the latest tempo change. My tip is to treat each instrument(3 tracks) like a new score. You have to match one score's tempo with another or they won't synchronize in-game. Whenever you place a tempo change on one instrument, make sure you place one on your other instruments as well.

In 3MLE, the tempo of all tracks follow the latest tempo change. My tip is to treat each instrument(3 tracks) like a new score. You have to match one score's tempo with another or they won't synchronize in-game. Whenever you place a tempo change on one instrument, make sure you place one on your other instruments as well.

I have also done that. In the measures where the tempo is changing, I added the t### in each track

Have you made sure that you aren't lagging? If you lag and jam, it'll sound like it isn't synced to you while it'll sound perfectly normal for everyone else who isn't lagging. Try asking your jam partners if it sounds correct to them.

If it's not lag and the issue is something else, all I can suggest is to post the mmls (or message them to someone) and let us/them take a look. I'll gladly take a personal look if you want me to.

Edited by cookies1

I just figured it out I think. apparently I can't have a rest beside a tempo change.

Ex: r2t180 <-- nope

t180r2 <-nope

v0c2v15t150 <--Yes?

Now that you mention it, I remember reading something about a tempo next to a rest being able to mess up the tempo. Good thing you managed to find what was causing the problem!

3mle always syncs up prefectly cuz it only uses the tempo on the first track.

hard to crapshoot when theres no code to look at..

3MLE uses tempo from all of the tracks. The sync problems occur since 3MLE takes all the tempos in all tracks into account and changes the tempo for all of the tracks at the same time (think of it like one big score scroll able to handle a lot of tracks), while in-game it handles each individual scroll's tracks and tempos separately with no regard for the other scrolls and their respective tempos. 

Edited by cookies1