:01145202-2-102410:Please!!!! Will some peoples help me.  I have use up the durability of all my weapons and tools and need to get them repaired. Who is the best blacksmith to go to?  Other than furghus (he's been mean and broken to many of my things)   Thank YOU:01145202-2-191R1: 4 helping me. In return I give you a funny Lord of the rings comic. (only those who have watched it will understand)

11410389_737021993073048_1558461861_n.jp

The best blacksmith is Edern in Bangor. He has a 98% repair chance, which is even higher if you bless your equipment before you let him repair it. He is, of course, also the most expensive one. Also, make sure you don't mix him up with Elen who's right next to him and has a much lower repair rate, and if you decide that blessing your items is the way to go (which you should), make sure you repair only one point at the time so you can re-bless your items if your repair would fail (which removes the blessing). A "complete" repair is a bit tricky in that it still does each repair individually, so if you are repairing 10 points for example and "failed" the first repair, it'll do the next 9 repairs without blessing.

Best of luck!

Edited by cookies1

The best blacksmith is Edern in Bangor. He has a 98% repair chance, which is even higher if you bless your equipment before you let him repair it. He is, of course, also the most expensive one. Also, make sure you don't mix him up with Elen who's right next to him and has a much lower repair rate, and if you decide that blessing your items is the way to go (which you should), make sure you repair only one point at the time so you can re-bless your items if your repair would fail (which removes the blessing). A "complete" repair is a bit tricky in that it still does each repair individually, so if you are repairing 10 points for example and "failed" the first repair, it'll do the next 9 repairs without blessing.

Best of luck!

I actually never realized that this is what happens lol O.o.. thanks for sharing!

I only do complete repairs at anyone if it's cheap, replaceable things that I generally don't care about. (such as gathering knives, axes, and such)

Otherwise, I always try to repair single points at a time, and rebless if I lose a blessing.

For things such as battle gear, clothing, fashion things, and such, I generally go to Nerys (Weapon/Armor), Lery (Alchemy), Malcolm (Instruments/Misc), Stewart (wands/staves), and Simon (Clothing) if it's marginally expensive (as in, 4k per point or higher on 95%).

Otherwise, I visit Andras (Weapon/Armor), Eabha (Alchemy), Art (Instruments), Effie (Misc), Berched (Wands/Staves), and Simon (Clothing) if it's moderately affordable.

Either way, I always visit Simon anyway because most clothing is relatively inexpensive to repair anyway. Though if that becomes an issue, visiting Nora isn't too bad. Even though she has the lowest repair rates, it's still relatively alright imo. (Unless your clothing, for whatever reason, has 30+ dur >.> )