Things that will often get you going on a rant.

What is the one thing (or multiple things) that will get you ranting on that particular subject? (or a subject related to it)

For me, it's the Mario Party series. We're 15 years into the 21st Century. We're at an age of technology where we can practically make SAO happen IRL. And yet, we STILL don't have an online function for Mario Party 8, 9, and 10.

That, and all 3 games are utter crap. Mario Party 8 less so because Hudson was still developing the game, but still, it was one of their worst games.

lol for me on going rants come from things like hitboxes in fromsoft games and other games like mabinogi itself where you cant hit a giant ancient amethyst golem point blank with an arrow.

all in all very very obviously faulty itboxes

Edited by aecus
forgetfulness

the top 6 things for me

1. saying anyone from Naruto can compete with continent on up busters.

2. defending something in a game that's really broken or unbalanced with a stupid excuse.

3. attacking something in a game that's useful, but hard to be used, saying it needs to be nerfed.

4. take 3 and 4 and basically apply them to fighting games.

5. people in games who boast about being good, but use the cheapest tactics

6. racism (I'm against it)

aside from 6 (and a few others that aren't listed) a lot of small things make me rant xD.

Edited by KuramaVII

anyone that says Macs aren't PCs

They really aren't though. Well PC in the sense of personal computer because they are computers and they are personal, but you look at microsoft then back to mac and it's basically like comparing an ipod to an android.

Market systems in mostly every game.

Friends who act all "MLG", trying to copy what Major League Gaming teams does and takes the game real seriously. *cough*  League of Legends (Big issue to me..) 

​That too. Stuff that shouldn't be overpriced is and the things that should be are really overpriced.

There are multiple topics I could rant about, however the most recent annoyance is with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Why not create a split screen program with the Wiiu console controller and the television and be able to play story mode!? Would make it much more fun then having a Useless A.I. unit whose only purpose is as monster bait.:01145202-2-20N18:

the top 6 things for me

1. saying anyone from Naruto can compete with continent on up busters.

2. defending something in a game that's really broken or unbalanced with a stupid excuse.

3. attacking something in a game that's useful, but hard to be used, saying it needs to be nerfed.

4. take 3 and 4 and basically apply them to fighting games.

5. people in games who boast about being good, but use the cheapest tactics

6. racism (I'm against it)

aside from 6 (and a few others that aren't listed) a lot of small things make me rant xD.

​I can agree with everything here as well.

:gabu:I basicly start ranting if I notice one of a few things, these can, and have, been issues I've met within the Mabinogi community and elsewhere in life. Not fully game related though.

Being mean in general. Everyone is human, and being a jerk can always be avoided. Don't be a Renegade, be a Paragon.
paragon+or+renegade.png

People starting to hit on religion. I'm not religious myself, but it usually causes those who are much distress. I prefer open and friendly discussion over beliefs rather than bashing of them.

Racism, as mentioned above. It's a global issue, and it's even sadly present in Mabinogi. I don't think I have to remind you of some of the people in the game who openly attack those who speak other languages or tell others that they are not american or english. Though getting rarer and rarer, it's still an issue, sadly.

Homophobia. Not that I'm gay or anything, but I've befriended quite a few bisexuals and homosexuals. There is literally nothing wrong with these people, and hating on them because of their intimate preferences is just silly.

And for the final less serious one,

Gunship armadas in Supreme Commander. The lack of balance is real.

7444f61cdc.jpg

Probably drifted away from the general flow of the topic here, but wanted to give my voice here too :dark:

Edited by Kui
Typos, curse thee!

people that are too full of themselves to realize they are blocking everyone's path, people that are full of themselves, stuck up people, people that find it fun to block your way to something you need, people in general, and overplayers.