Support to More Than 15 Tracks?

Sup guys,

I have guild in-game that one of the main focus is to make and play music and I'm it main "composer". I grab some midi from the internet and convert it to the game format.

The problem is, I have a lot of musics that have a hell lot of tracks, it's like 20+ tracks, and since the 3MLE only support 15 tracks it make my job a living hell to propor adjust the instruments just right.

So my question is: will 3MLE have support for more tracks? It's possible to configure something in it to add more tracks?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Ranmza said:

Sup guys,

I have guild in-game that one of the main focus is to make and play music and I'm it main "composer". I grab some midi from the internet and convert it to the game format.

The problem is, I have a lot of musics that have a hell lot of tracks, it's like 20+ tracks, and since the 3MLE only support 15 tracks it make my job a living hell to propor adjust the instruments just right.

So my question is: will 3MLE have support for more tracks? It's possible to configure something in it to add more tracks?

Thanks

Sorry, but no one has the actual source code to 3MLE since 2008 and the original author of 3MLE (ALOE) has also not been heard from since 2008. I have tried over the various years to get the source code but have never been able to find ALOE. His other team members from back then on twitter also do not have the source code.

We are currently saving the money we get from Ads, Donation Fundraising, and Pro Member upgrades to put toward a new composer that is better compatible with both Mabinogi and MapleStory 2. 

On 11/29/2018 at 2:01 AM, Yasuno said:

Sorry, but no one has the actual source code to 3MLE since 2008 and the original author of 3MLE (ALOE) has also not been heard from since 2008. I have tried over the various years to get the source code but have never been able to find ALOE. His other team members from back then on twitter also do not have the source code.

We are currently saving the money we get from Ads, Donation Fundraising, and Pro Member upgrades to put toward a new composer that is better compatible with both Mabinogi and MapleStory 2. 

Oh, that's nice. I hope you guys can make it