:D I want to see that mando, god that's more than my own buff and I thought my 49,88% was good .. Then again, I don't own any other buff enchants other than whats on that.. starting my hunt for Solo soon....

Edited by tanino

:D I want to see that mando, god that's more than my own buff and I thought my 49,88% was good .. Then again, I don't own any other buff enchants other than whats on that.. starting my hunt for Solo soon....

​I am sure you will have more when you get them! I have Encore, 2 Solo, GM Bard, Master BFOT Title + Yvona, Mando is Allegro + Chord with Playing effect lv 17. I think I have all of the buffs? It really just comes down to the reforge at this point. 17 is good enough for me. Not worth rerolling for 1-3 more levels. 

Endy, I spent 0$ on that thing, its all through intensive gold bought items :C

If I wanted to do p2w I would just do like everyone else:

​I am sure you will have more when you get them! I have Encore, 2 Solo, GM Bard, Master BFOT Title + Yvona, Mando is Allegro + Chord with Playing effect lv 17. I think I have all of the buffs? It really just comes down to the reforge at this point. 17 is good enough for me. Not worth rerolling for 1-3 more levels. 

​I have GM Bard as well as Yvona title .. o wait I do have an encore /o/ forgot about that one. I don't want Chord though, I like Rhythm more. Though I may switch it out later on. I have to get solo from the desert dragon. And really you're missing the buff enchant for headgear, Chorus I think it was called? But I'm not sure where that comes from, I've seen ppl with it but even the wiki doesn't know.. I'm assuming an Elite SM drops it.. Probably one Elite that no one runs.

Edited by tanino

​I have GM Bard as well as Yvona title .. o wait I do have an encore /o/ forgot about that one. I don't want Chord though, I like Rhythm more. Though I may switch it out later on. I have to get solo from the desert dragon. And really you're missing the buff enchant for headgear, Chorus I think it was called? But I'm not sure where that comes from, I've seen ppl with it but even the wiki doesn't know.. I'm assuming an Elite SM drops it.. Probably one Elite that no one runs.

​Yeah with all those es you should be good to go! As for the headgear I am not worried about it. My goal was to see if I could touch 50%~ Thanks for the info though. No I know! 

TBH I failed Allegro 9 times, but Rhythm only failed once . _ . and this was already r1 before I enchanted it (Previous enchants were Moderato and Do Re Mi), so really I ended up spending like 12m just to put the enchants on it... So no, not really lucky or worth it if I was an elitist, but I'm not so I couldn't care less xD, also this gloomy is very very old. Got it the first day they came out in Saga.