This Shit Serious?

Welp i saw somebody named "Curple" upload my unravel for chime on the bard bulleting but that person didnt seem to bother crediting in the comment even tho the time it takes to do so is less than 10 seconds so i decided to note, enjoy.

So first i noted the person why he/she uploaded my song without permission nor credit:

ee74608b41.png

Welp afterwards i told the person u can credit using the comment section since u have to write something in anyways.

ee74608b41.png

So i asked the person to delete it 

78a0b6d761.png

I said he/she can just keep it on but atleast have the manners to add in the comment who made it

243f18825c.png
9c8a95cff7.png
a416a8d632.png

Welp since the person obviously lacked a brain i asked again to delete it

3e378ea91f.png

I told the person i hoped that in ten years he /she would develope manners 

b938c23c43.png

So since the person obviously tried to  make it sound like im the bad guy here i told the person instead of just stealing it to put the name in the comment since it takes about 10 seconds to write in the comment who made it but way longer to transcribe music for the game. This reply was the best i got by far.

dfa70080d1.png

I replied with the fact that most of the music played on alexina originated from here and that we are the ones making the goddam n music for it.

db49bb7394.png

From there on i stopped replying since well, i felt my braincells dissapearing the longer i seemed to bother with that person.
But that didnt stop her/him from writing 2 more notes

1779aa605a.png
d5ef2fbb19.png

So while i was laughing another note dropped in xD

89b30dfbea.png

I simply replied with , maybe for attention? idk i dont have ur problems.

80f1c7329a.png
5bd13813ef.png
a569d6c56c.png
Well i told the person that i dont have to  upload all of my music again on a broken bard bulletin in where the search doesnt even work right.

5 months ago was when i deleted all of my stuff on here and there was nothing before i added some back and the tokyo ghoul for chime was in there so clearly a lie but meh 

So i told the person i already found others that actually do upload songs and claiming its theirs

a13cba1c48.png

Finally the person seems to understand after all this time. Case Closed.

Edited by Kyubeii

Sorry that you had to go through this man. I've been uploading spare mmls onto the Bard Board, but some of them I don't remember if I made, or I took from someone else. So this is really to both you and any other composers out there, if I upload any of your stuff without crediting you, message me and I'll fix it.

Oh man. I am sorry that happened to you. I know sometimes MMLs can sound similar due to sheet music being the same, but if it's as unique as a chime version of Unravel... then that is a problem. Can't be a coincidence for that. :(

Edited by Phantasima
Typo/wrong grammar... haha
8 hours ago, Phantasima said:

Oh man. I am sorry that happened to you. I know sometimes MMLs can sound similar due to sheet music being the same, but if it's as unique as a chime version of Unravel... then that is a problem. Can't be a coincidence for that. :(

I use tempo and volume changes especially often at the endings of songs, i think im able to hear out my own scores xD..