Should i?

I'm thinking of making guides about each class.... i know i probably don't know everything about them (much less advanced equipment-wise), but over the years i've played, i pretty much tried out almost every skillset currently in-game.

I could also maybe provide some tips and tricks that Falaflame's guide doesn't say?

I just want some feedback on if i should do it or not :dark:

I'm thinking of making guides about each class.... i know i probably don't know everything about them (much less advanced equipment-wise), but over the years i've played, i pretty much tried out almost every skillset currently in-game.

I could also maybe provide some tips and tricks that Falaflame's guide doesn't say?

I just want some feedback on if i should do it or not :dark:

You've played for years so your input would be nice I'd say you should make your own guide or you should add onto Falaflame's Guide
The best I can do is say.
Put them into difficulties so you know what level and amount of money needed for certain skills. Since not everyone will have access to everything

I was thinking on regrouping similar (or too-short-to-really-expand-on) skills/talents together in a single post; but with two/three skillsets by post, i think i might just clutter the guide part? Since there are a good dozen of talents by now, that'd mean at least 6 posts minimum....

Edited by Ivy