Dragon event ?!?

I have been trying to find the Boxed artifact so I can raise my dragons disposition,:aty: but ive tried to find it many times and have yet to come across it. If you have found it could you plz share your knowledge on where you found it ?:brushing:  Also I have been trying to find it mainly in Cor Village.  Thank you

I'm sure there's plenty of places to find it, but for me, I usually L-rod both sides of the river between Cor and Cenae Meadows.  I start from the rafting platform south of Cor and follow the river going from right to up on the mini map. Once the end is reached, I go to the other side and follow the river back down to the area on the opposite side of the rafting platform. You'll find statues along the river that you can gather twice from bare handed, though spawn times vary and you may not get the chance to gather at all. Drops are random but keep at it.

Also of note, you can use the same box everyday to complete the quest if you don't feel like searching all the time. All you have to do is just drop the box and pick it up again, it'll count for the quest.

I'm sure there's plenty of places to find it, but for me, I usually L-rod both sides of the river between Cor and Cenae Meadows.  I start from the rafting platform south of Cor and follow the river going from right to up on the mini map. Once the end is reached, I go to the other side and follow the river back down to the area on the opposite side of the rafting platform. You'll find statues along the river that you can gather twice from bare handed, though spawn times vary and you may not get the chance to gather at all. Drops are random but keep at it.

Also of note, you can use the same box everyday to complete the quest if you don't feel like searching all the time. All you have to do is just drop the box and pick it up again, it'll count for the quest.

Thanks this seems helpful. I will do as you suggested and go along the river.