"Oh that's just my mana shield. Tougher than Hillwen Alloy these days!"

With a wide grin Endymion turned around to Aang and looked down upon him smiling. "You really think you can remove my hair?" This style was made for me personally by the Goddess Morrighan herself after she spent a month watching the first season of yugioh with me!" Chuckled Endy as he summoned another strawberry sundae to eat up as he flew away. "Ah good times."

The meteor was soon shot down for bad reviews, returning to its home world after failing its pursuit of a singing career.

However, the true challenge had just begun.

Someone had intercepted Endy, causing him to choke on his ice cream. The new arrival hovered before him, wearing a full body maroon robe. Its hood shrouded the wearer's identity as it fluttered in the high altitude. 

When Endy had finally regained his breath, he pointed at the stranger. "What gives? Who do you think you are?"

"In the name of Konami", in a sudden movement, the robed figure swung her right arm out dramatically, revealing a silver and blue blade-shaped contraption attached to the wrist. "I will punish you!"