Are i am a bad people because i live in germany?

Some people are going to throw the most unintelligent remarks to try to troll. Some do it out of affection by default and it confuses me to no end. It takes knowing the person to decipher their intentions when they say things, but it makes it awfully difficult to get along with someone who throws such remarks like it's always someone's birthday, with no regard to who it's being aimed at, even when you just met them. In conclusion, a good amount people that'll do that by default are probably not worth your time, although it can't be said for all people.

Edited by DJSulfrus

Just ignore them. You specifically haven't done anything wrong. I'm from US and stuff like that, we can't really call anyone else out on because US has done some pretty bad things in the past.

Some people are going to throw the most unintelligent remarks to try to troll. Some do it out of affection by default and it confuses me to no end. It takes knowing the person to decipher their intentions when they say things, but it makes it awfully difficult to get along with someone who throws such remarks like it's always someone's birthday, with no regard to who it's being aimed at, even when you just met them. In conclusion, a good amount people that'll do that by default are probably not worth your time, although it can't be said for all people.

​They're not trolling, they're just being prejudice.

Edited by KuramaVII

You should see the amount of Canadian Meme's that are out there, man its not funny anymore for me x-x; I know its supposed to be a joke but it gets to me at times.

You're not a bad person just because you were born in Germany, not like you chose to be born there either. I don't think a country's past reflects its population's beliefs and actions in the present, nor should that be used as an excuse for prejudice on the people who originate from such countries. Almost every country has very dark past events.

EDIT: I know that it's not my job to moderate the forums, however I must say that threads like these are not allowed, I can understand your frustration however threads that may spark huge arguments are not allowed for obvious reasons. See the community guidelines for further information about this, its good to note that any topic that might make someone feel uneasy or uncomfortable with the topic is not allowed as well.
http://mabibeats.com/guidelines/

Edited by tanino