How can I get a preview of my song ?

I like to "create" songs with various instruments, but I always wonder how the music will work inside the game. I would like to have a more accurate preview of what 3ML gives us, for me to post here without needing to edit later.Thank you
PS : Testing the music inside the game itself isn't an option.

Edited by DarkWarriory
3 hours ago, Yasuno said:

3MLE uses the exact same instruments in game uses, so I am not sure what you mean by accurate when it is already the same sounds.

hollyyyyyyyyyyyy f*%$ ...

After you commented, I thought it was strange. "same instruments" ??? 

Explication:  So, I had seen a video on youtube that the guy was using 3MLE but that's it. I downloaded the program from the link this guy and after i found this site. I did not know there was a specific 3ML for the maple xD. I thought the 3ML I had was the same as it has on the site ?.

Well, sorry xD Ty

7 minutes ago, DarkWarriory said:

@Yasuno , do you think is better i do re-upload the new files by selecting the instruments in my songs that were not approved or do not need?

I don't really understand the question sorry, what are you asking?

If you are asking about songs that are still pending and not approved yet you can edit the recommended instrument on it yes.

16 minutes ago, Yasuno said:

I don't really understand the question sorry, what are you asking?

If you are asking about songs that are still pending and not approved yet you can edit the recommended instrument on it yes.

As I did not know there was a specific 3ML for the maplestory, I used the standard 3ML, and in standard the instruments are other than the same maplestory instruments, so I did not select the instrument inside the mml file because the sound was weird

Edited by DarkWarriory
10 minutes ago, DarkWarriory said:

As I did not know there was a specific 3ML for the maplestory, I used the standard 3ML, and in standard the instruments are other than the same maplestory instruments, so I did not select the instrument inside the mml file because the sound was weird

The instrument doesn't have to be selected inside of the MML file, we just use whatever you pick as the recommended instrument on the form.