The Wild Kyan...

Is known to avoid all pokemon masters (except Karinzuki of Ruairi). I'm also known to make MMLs from time to time. I do post other people's work on occasion (though never without their express permission). This is only when they've quit playing Mabi for the most part because it's a pity when a skilled bard's work disappears merely because they moved on to other things. 

My tastes in music are eclectic but I usually enjoy anime and video game music. I have well over 2000 MMLs in my collection, most of them garnered from MML sites similar to this one when they were working. I don't tend to listen to pop music often and can most often be found listening to film soundtracks and broadway tunes (and singing along in some cases.) 

Anyway I figured it was well over time to at least introduced myself here as several of my posts have already been verified. I can already see some of my friends here, and a few people I've noticed from other sites.

Ciao for now, Kyandoru of Ruairi.

Come to think of it, we haven't had any pokémon trainers around here yet, so you should be safe for now! :bingo: 

Welcome to our community! I'm sure you'll feel right at home amongst our weird funky, floofy, wimsy and witty bundles of internet people! :hi: