Character Cosplay Thread

When you get bored in Mabinogi, you do some really dumb things. Like make your characters dress up like other characters from other things. Here's a few of the things I've made. Has anyone else done anything like this?

Jacqli (Maid Version) from Ar Tonelico 2

Tsukihi Araragi from the Monogatari Series

Flandre Scarlet from the Touhou Series

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/nsBJL5Z.jpg?1

idk if im posting right, but JUST last night i finished my Remilia Scarlet Cosplay(touhou)

Mabi Remilia cosplay.jpg

​Haha, I made a Remilia too so that I could use two computers to have them stand next to each other. Too bad a friend of mine accidentally got that account locked and we can't get it back. I even have black demon wings for her to wear to finally complete it. :(

Loving all this Remilia attention. 

While it is heavily Reimu-based, I dyed the Shamaness to be more a traditional Miko color scheme. However, since the dye used for its red was an event one, I couldn't match the bow, despite Tanino's efforts.

Good sport, he is.

mabinogi_2015_04_09_001.jpg

mabinogi_2015_04_09_002.jpg

I'm still working on the dyes, and the hairstyle isn't exactly what I'm wanting... but here ya go! Eliwood from Fire Emblem!

So difficult to judge what I should dye the cape, since it's 2-toned... but that's the best I can come up with.

Edited by Falaflame

I get the Battleborn Outfit so i finishd my Yang Cosplay from RWBY seson2.

I upload the pics later?

But there is more i want to do, meybe you can post pictures of some Cosplays you want to see and me or other player can try to make it?

I got the idea to make a inuyasha outfit.... all i need is a Japanese Traditional Clothing (M), bellfox ornament and a gargoyl sword to make?

Meybe someone can trade the outfit and the sword with me or sell for low price

Edited by Kayleitha
  • 2 weeks later...