Does anyone know who to contact about getting the open source code for 3MLE?

I'd like to take up adding automatic tempo distribution to other tracks for Maple 2's version of 3MLE, but I can't find the code for 3MLE (which I read was supposedly going open source at some point). It seemed like a fairly obvious fix to do from a programming perspective rather than continuously doing it for each above-minimal complexity song I wanted to convert, or at least suggest it as a feature to those with code access.

Good luck,

I have tried to find ALOE (The original author of the program) and / or the source code for over 4 years now. I even took to Twitter, and emails I found in various places of old team members that helped ALOE on the project and even going as far as sending them messages in Japanese (they are all Japanese). I even used web archive project to look back at pages from years ago to try to scrounge for contact information to no avail haha. However even the team members that did reply have no clue what happened to ALOE, and have no way to reach out to him.

None of them had the source code either.

30 minutes ago, Yasuno said:

Good luck,

I have tried to find ALOE (The original author of the program) and / or the source code for over 4 years now. I even took to Twitter, and emails I found in various places of old team members that helped ALOE on the project and even going as far as sending them messages in Japanese (they are all Japanese). I even used web archive project to look back at pages from years ago to try to scrounge for contact information to no avail haha. However even the team members that did reply have no clue what happened to ALOE, and have no way to reach out to him.

None of them had the source code either.

Dang, good to know. Appreciate the succinct response. I'll give it up for now. :P