New title version~

I probably should enable BGM music is mabi, cuz i have all mabi sounds turned off except for instrument. When i first started playing mabi my friend gave me the mabi file and it contained his personal settings. i.e. BGM was off. So only found out like last year or so that BGM exists. But the reason i still have it disabled is every time i walk into dunbarton i cry at how bad the BGM for it is. As for composing that that would be pretty hard to compose by ear, will take a while to do.

Edited by WinterWyvern

I probably should enable BGM music is mabi, cuz i have all mabi sounds turned off except for instrument. When i first started playing mabi my friend gave me the mabi file and it contained his personal settings. i.e. BGM was off. So only found out like last year or so that BGM exists. But the reason i still have it disabled is every time i walk into dunbarton i cry at how bad the BGM for it is. As for composing that that would be pretty hard to compose by ear, will take a while to do.

To be honest, dunbarton's bgm kinda sucks, so its always turned off for me. but whenever i go run karu dungeon, rundal, or g19 stuff, i leave it on. It's really worth it.

Saga's bgm wasn't that bad as well, and they hyped it up for season 2. Sure, they reused some music, but...

Taillteann's bgm is also the best one out of the uladh towns.

and if you didn't yet, you should leave your bgm on in shyllien and hillwen (at the lower levels). :bingo: