Mabi cosplay

Has any of you ever thought of doing cosplay:maikka:... not just any cosplay at that.  Mabi cosplay!:twitching:   Cosplay of Mabi characters for one.:megane: 

Here the big one.......  cosplay of your OWN main/any character!!! :kukukuh:  SO!  if anyone can cosplay a Mabi character/your own post your pic here.  And if you're like me and don't

have money to cosplay then just post you're thoughts on this topic.  Im all for it and hope to see some Aer cosplay...:lovelove:     Thanks for commenting.

Take a summer knit hat, one of those vocaloid shirts, and beach sandals. You end up with a character that is somewhat similar to the way I dress.

The hat I usually wear is more like a newsboy/vintage golf hat, but it's the closest you can get to the hat I normally wear.

I almost felt like going on a tangent about the specifics of how I dress, but I don't think it'd be good to post here.

Other way around I think - yourself dressed up as your Mabi character, not your Mabi character dressed up as yourself.  Though that would be fun too.  Riamz, I don't get why cosplay is considered creepy by definition?  (Maybe just for the same reason as roleplay is - there's a lot of NSFW roleplay so a lot of people actually think that that's the definition of roleplay.) 

• 2 months later...

Other way around I think - yourself dressed up as your Mabi character, not your Mabi character dressed up as yourself.  Though that would be fun too.  Riamz, I don't get why cosplay is considered creepy by definition?  (Maybe just for the same reason as roleplay is - there's a lot of NSFW roleplay so a lot of people actually think that that's the definition of roleplay.) 

i ain't saying it's creepy i mean NSFW roleplay isn't always a bad thing ;^) i just would never ever cosplay, because they look so hard to move in.