PvP  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had a decent duel (Lasted more than 1 minute) in the last month?

So let's chat about PvP in General. What do you think of it, and if you do duel actively in the community, it's easy to answer questions and discuss what's broken and what isnt.

• What techniques do you use?
  • Have you formed your own combo?
  • What do you find cheap in fights?
  • What percent do you prefer?
  • What's your record?
  • How long do your fights normally last?
  • Have you ran into a hacker or a cheater during a fight? (Rare occasion, I've actually ran into this myself once)
  • When was the last time you had a challenge?

TL;DR - Discuss Mabinogi's PvP mechanics or just general PvP, and ask yourself if your fights usually end up like this: jvpyh.gif

Edited by Darkfire16

I don't actually duel much in the game, since the people i mostly see dueling are just way too into it~:freez:Even when I think i've got a tiny chance, I get knocked to the floor and pelted around like a ping pong ball~:escape:

​Needs more rock throwing, mate. :bingo: Running and rock throwing. :megane:

most duels i have end in either the other party using demi and spamming demi attacks or ice spear spam >_> or ninja spam or dischord spam then there are the elitists i dueled that just love spamming all the crusader skills

most duels i have end in either the other party using demi and spamming demi attacks or ice spear spam >_> or ninja spam or dischord spam then there are the elitists i dueled that just love spamming all the crusader skills

​I don't tend to use crusader skills. If i even touch Ninja or gunner, even Alchemy, it's to start a combo i can follow up with fighter.

I'm guessing your fights end up like i mentioned?

i.e jvpyh.gif

Edited by Darkfire16