Song of Ancients - Atonement from NieR: Automata?

On 10/21/2018 at 4:29 AM, Hanaan said:

Mine is awaiting approval. Its a 5 man ensemble however, and about 7 minutes long xD So gather up some friends and sit tight haha.

Ooooooo, let me know if it works and all that, I would love to try that out with a few people ;o

45 minutes ago, DarkFyreFox said:

Ooooooo, let me know if it works and all that, I would love to try that out with a few people ;o

I play tested it yesterday and I think ill continue tweaking it... im also just about the only one working on ensembles atm and I cant approve my own uploads so we will see when its ready xD hopefully soon tho!

Tweaks needed:

Violin volume down (already at 6 but its still too loud lol)

Pan Flute voices might need a clarinet backup to help bump its volume... sounds great right now but its simply too quiet.

Trumpet needs louder high pitch notes... toned them down too much.

On the fence on wether I want to raise or lower the volume of Tomtams... they sound about right tho... but I want more bass.

Currently a 5man and 8:44m (I dont like shortening songs tbh) but might bump to 6man for clarinet backup on voices.

On 10/23/2018 at 2:43 PM, Hanaan said:

I play tested it yesterday and I think ill continue tweaking it... im also just about the only one working on ensembles atm and I cant approve my own uploads so we will see when its ready xD hopefully soon tho!

Tweaks needed:

Violin volume down (already at 6 but its still too loud lol)

Pan Flute voices might need a clarinet backup to help bump its volume... sounds great right now but its simply too quiet.

Trumpet needs louder high pitch notes... toned them down too much.

On the fence on wether I want to raise or lower the volume of Tomtams... they sound about right tho... but I want more bass.

Currently a 5man and 8:44m (I dont like shortening songs tbh) but might bump to 6man for clarinet backup on voices.

I mean, if you can make it sound closer to the normal song, then it'll be perfect o: just keep me updated on your progress :3

4 minutes ago, Hanaan said:

You dont have to, pretty much no one does when they DL from here anyway lol. I just enjoy hearing songs I upload being played by others from time to time.

I usually do if I can find where the song gets posted originally and if anyone does ask lol :3 either way, just being able to play music from my favorite game series makes me excited

10 hours ago, Hanaan said:

I added the Oboe and lowered the volume on a few other tracks and oh boy is it better! Upload is likely going to take longer now due to having changed to a 6 part ensemble from 5 (rip next in queue spot) but it will come! Parts needed are: Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Pan Flute, Oboe, Tomtom.

That seems manageable

• 3 weeks later...