MML troubles

Chrimson

I'm having a spot of trouble and I was hoping someone could give me some input. I had an idea to interlace some music already in a scroll onto itself to create a resonating effect. The problem I'm having is that from MML, you put it straight into a scroll and if there is a spot left over you can't just copy bits of it and paste it into another section. I suppose my question would be if anyone knows of software that mimics Mabinogi's scores in the way they break MML's into different melodic sections, but allows me to tweak it and pretty much click anything beyond the end of the line like mabi restricts it. If this can actually be done with 3MLE then I haven't figured all the kinks out yet but I would just appreciate any help that could be proffered on this dilemma. Thanks.

What you can do in 3mle, from what i can gather from your explanation, is to just open new windows and manually copy/paste the parts you want in that new window and tweak it around?

However, you CAN copy/paste bits into another section, it just requires you to know exactly what you are doing and to keep track of it. Then removing the parts replaced accordingly all through three tracks as well.
You can edit the code in the window as you want for better legibility as well, since when you'll export the mml, all spaces and breaks will disappear since the program only takes the source code.

It's a little hard to do (and time-consuming depending on how hard the song is), but definitely doable. Keep a backup of your original in case you mess up somewhere as well, and save often when you get it to sound ok.

What you can do in 3mle, from what i can gather from your explanation, is to just open new windows and manually copy/paste the parts you want in that new window and tweak it around?

However, you CAN copy/paste bits into another section, it just requires you to know exactly what you are doing and to keep track of it. Then removing the parts replaced accordingly all through three tracks as well.
You can edit the code in the window as you want for better legibility as well, since when you'll export the mml, all spaces and breaks will disappear since the program only takes the source code.

It's a little hard to do (and time-consuming depending on how hard the song is), but definitely doable. Keep a backup of your original in case you mess up somewhere as well, and save often when you get it to sound ok.

Thanks for the tips, what I've taken to doing is exporting the MML through Sitaraba into notepad so I can copy each different line individually, I'll try a few more ways to see which is most efficient for me.