'Sup! ;)

Kyojou

Hey everyone, I would just like to introduce myself. I've played Mabi for a while now and have always been interested in the music system. I've only recently started to compose music and learn the basics, so I'm still pretty inexperienced, but I hope that the people here may be able to help me out as we go along! I'm surprised I hadn't found this site sooner and noticed all that I had been missing out until now.

On a different note, I'm a huge anime fan, and the majority of songs that Ill make and play in-game are related to anime. I noticed the huge archives of anime songs which I love and am very excited to be a part of it!

If anyone wants to add me In-Game, I'm mostly on the Mari server and my username is Kyojou. I'm also on the Alexina server where my user is Yukashi (Much less active though). If you have any questions for me, don't be afraid to ask.

I hope we can all get along! Thanks!

:hi:
Ello~! My name is Pokemonher01~! I'm from the Alexina Server~! I'd like to Welcome You on joining our small community~! :tralalalala:
This community is nice and all you will see there is a lot of excitement going on :vroom::urusai: and some intense stuff :soccermania::shoot:
(I mean the music of course :wahaha:). Anyways, Welcome Welcome Welcome~! Though you're part of the Mari Server I hope you join us on the concerts that happen every Saturday at 5pm Pacific/7pm Central/ 8pm Eastern We'd just love it if you joined our humble group of bards :megane::mlfy::lovelove:
Sometimes the music people play will make you not want to perform :freez:because the song before you left people breathless :nani:
You may even feel like crying :omgnooo: but that's okay~! We welcome everyone to perform~! and if you feel like making Alexina your main server then you're welcome to join Shiren(all bards guild) or Shift (they like to take things slow and appreciate mabi life they don't care for the grind) for Shiren you can ask Endewyn or XDEXOPPAI or Viersell or myself for Shift you should as tanino c:

Welcome to MabiBeats! :hi:

Maybe I should add you on my Mari char, though I've only made it about half a day ago from now... :aty:

If you need help, feel free to make a post and we'll assist you~
I'll be looking forward to your submissions in the future. :D

Enjoy your stay! :byeb:

Hestiaaaaa yessssssssss!!!!!!! SEASON 2 HURRY UP PLEASE.