A caution, in case you don't know.

Mirage Missile's DOT does kill you as if you were killed by an enemy mob. Any blessings you may have had can and will be lost. Same with EXP.

I can also say the same thing about EvG Smash (with Sword)'s bleeding effects.

Be prepared for more Elf campers. And sword EvGers, but moreso elves.

Edited by Falaflame

Mirage Missile's DOT does kill you as if you were killed by an enemy mob. Any blessings you may have had can and will be lost. Same with EXP.

This was already in the game for a long time, im rather sure Archery renovation just made the effects more apparant. A very well-placed warning though.

This was already in the game for a long time, I'm rather sure Archery renovation just made the effects more apparent. A very well-placed warning though.

There's a difference between dealing damage until you have 1 HP and just knocking you unconscious.

Archery renovation made Mirage Missile's mirage damage actually kill. This, stupidly, carried over to the PvP aspect of it and now people can decimate entire cities with their AIDS. I actually feared this would happen when I read about the change in the KR test server... lo and behold, my fears have come true. Good thing I don't actually play anymore.

Edited by Blargel