Recruiting Mabinogi Players For Warframe!

Wf6uBwc.png

So I've been bored lately and I decided that I miss some of you guys~

So I decided I want to bring those of you who can into Warframe! So that you can join my clan and/or alliance! I already have:

andrewng as Kalace

Notsuper as Notsuper

VLX8R as Vulpixel 

Fernando as sappinmahsentry

Lunamaniac as Lunamaniac

KuroNekoXIII as FadingFaith

Romanji as Romanji

Louisdesnow as Louisdesnow

Julie as Alineah

KelpSoda as TheTalkingTacoTaco22

Chairo as Chairo

Fixer as Fixer

Azawarau as Azawarau

Zarozian as Zarozian

Now my clan is known as GUNGNIR and my alliance is known as Lost Seraph, but the clan made completely of the Mabi forumers with andrew, Notsu, and V8 in them is called Amicitiia and the clan leader is Aqualiana. 

However I do not know some of the forumers in the Amicitiia clan so you can feel free to PM Aqualiana, Notsuper, Kalace, or Vulpixel to join. The other forumers are with me in my clan and some are in their own 1 man clan like Aza and Luna.

I look forward to seeing all of you again! This includes Endy too and all my haters as well~

Oh and there's also one more person named EmptyDevil who addressed me as King of Gods which made me go lel wut? o -o I can't seem to figure out who that is....

While I have most of you~ I need all of you to complete my collection. o -o

Watch this to get a good idea of the current situation int he warframe universe, where we stand now and where we will go from there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvqxTWbOXJg

Warframe0797.thumb.jpg.50ff9b6329d9348c0

Now is the perfect time to join because the Sentients are coming soon. The sooner the better too, that way I have more time to train you and teach you to help you better fight the returning Sentients. o -o

Edited by Zarozian

By the way I went to check the Mabi forums today and boy was it dead. =/

Like what the hell happened? Also if possible can someone recruit for me in the Mabi forums? I asked the others but none of them felt like it. =/

Edited by Zarozian

Psh silly Aza.

Zaro never abandoned his alliance~ He had important stuff to do so he couldn't play~ Besides it wasn't hard rebuilding the alliance cause Zaro's got dat charisma~ Now we're as strong as we once were as a community again~ = 3=

Btw I am on right now so PM me if you wanna invite to join~ And yes Zaro runs the whole alliance and manages all those clans~ o 3o

And we also have a skype group~

Edited by Zarozian

PC. If you can run Mabi then you can run warframe- on the lowest setting maybe~

It's an entirely free to play game.

Watch this if you haven't already:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvqxTWbOXJg

It's also on XB1 and PS4 but it was originally PC until it grew so the PC gets all the nice updates first and etc.

If you are interested in joining add me as soon as you complete the tutorial for Warframe~ It's pretty cool and right now is the perfect time to join due to the Sentients- The ancient enemy that nearly wiped out the Orokin forcing them to abandon all ethnics and create the infestation and the Tenno to fight against them. O _O

Edited by Zarozian

Do you guys have everything researched already? If not, I won't join. >:c

...Well, not that I need any of the researchable weapons or frames.

Of course we do! Did you forget who Zaro was? ;O

Cr1TiKaL?? as in Penguinz0 from YouTube?

Correct~ But he's not very active on Warframe~ But he will start playing again when U17 rolls around~ 

Zaro is also friends with Quiette Shy aka CephalonShy~

She made a guide inspired by Zaro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDde_E5c60Y

Check the Description~

I also managed to get Aza into our skype call~

Edited by Zarozian

I do play Warframe, but I barely play it these days. If you want to add me on your friend list, though, my IGN is Arcthunder.

I am already in a clan, however.

That's why there are alliances~

Well unless you are in one too.

Well I have added  you but when was the last time you played warframe? It seems like you never made it to the point where things start to get interesting. I am going to add you to my Skype. o -o

I highly recommend you join our clan if your clan is no longer active, however if you are its clan leader and you feel sentiment towards your clan then I suggest making an alt and inviting it into your clan and pass on leadership to it.

If not then I will invite your clan into our alliance instead, I have even permitted Aza's one man clan to join.

When you get on please accept my contact request.

I guarantee you, you will play a lot more when you have more people to play with.

Edited by Zarozian

Well, the thing is that I don't want to leave my current clan since my cousin and I worked too long on researching. :v
I guess I can get him to create an alliance with yours, if that's fine?

Alliances work like this, where the clan who creates the alliance becomes head clan, then that clan's leader needs to talk to other clan leaders to get them to join, some may join right away and others talk it over with all their other members first.

You simply need to tell me your exact clan name and I will send you the alliance invitation.

Also I have added you on skype.

Alliances work like this, where the clan who creates the alliance becomes head clan, then that clan's leader needs to talk to other clan leaders to get them to join, some may join right away and others talk it over with all their other members first.

You simply need to tell me your exact clan name and I will send you the alliance invitation.

Also I have added you on skype.

Ah, alright. My Skype's glitched atm, reinstalled it a number of times and it's still not working correctly, so I can't add you for the time being.

The clan is called Warframes Ninjas (don't ask why he named it that), and my IGN is Letengo.

Alright I have just about everyone now.

Just missing a few friends who I have lost contact with and cannot be reached by any means sadly........and all my haters who refuse to join. o -o

But don't worry. I have ways to get what I want all the time.

Eventually I will have you all.