Who wants it?

i like how in destiny it only takes a week to get to level 31

​That's because the dark below DLC. It made getting legendaries easier and even then, it doesn't take a week, because you only get 100 pvp and pve marks a week, it'd take you about 2-3 weeks (unless iron banner is on). Level doesn't matter in pvp though, only in pve and prison of elders, in pvp everything is capped (unless it's iron banner which is like 1 week out of each month and trails of osiris which is 4 days out of each week.)

Edited by KuramaVII

actually simply getting to level 28-29 with a reg legendary set you can easily get exotics which are quite op for light

also exotics can be achieved much easier than before now then there was that time in the beggining of the year where legendary engrams dropped far too frequently

Edited by aecus

actually simply getting to level 28-29 with a reg legendary set you can easily get exotics which are quite op for light

also exotics can be achieved much easier than before now then there was that time in the beggining of the year where legendary engrams dropped far too frequently

​Well, with the higher level prison of elders and the nightfalls, yeah, you're almost guaranteed an exotic, doesn't necessarily mean it'll be for your class though unless you're just lucky. Last month I got 3 ghallajorns from nightfalls, this month I just keep getting warlock stuff (I'm a titan), but I'm not complaining, I recently got to the cap.

Edited by KuramaVII