COMPLETE- Re:Compose Project

Hello everyone. As you have been seeing, I have been toiling to remake every song I have composed in the past,

while also improving it as much as possible.

This project has been very long and still isn't even half finished. But I consider it worth the effort, to have super nice quality music for everyone.

Things that are supposed to be done:

-Give every track of a song the tempo markers. (This is known as the easiest way to "Chime-Proof" songs)

-Give every track of a song a rest at the start. (To allow people to join in Freestyle Jams without losing too many starter notes)

-Fix notes that sound weird, and add missing flairs and other accompainments, while still managing to be inside NEW mabi limits. (1600, 1200, 900)

-When appropiate, sneak in brand new songs of a same series than the ones I am working on at the time.

-When absolutely necessary, cut some songs a bit, or take out a looped repeat, in order to have more space to add missing notes. (Item Number 3)

-When possible, extend songs that weren't able to reach the end before. This one has to be balanced with Item Number 3 and 5.

Progress report:  Project COMPLETE!

Edited by Lachesis
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 🎶Lachesis changed the title to COMPLETE- Re:Compose Project