A couple of things I've noticed when making huge ensembles

I usually go for full band midis with like 5+ parts to them and recently I've even gone as far as 20+ track midis. But then I came across 30+ track songs and I've realized that after like track 25, every following track I try to open is blank. However, when actually listening to the midi, all those parts/instruments that were supposedly blank were present and audible. I used 3mle to extract the midis and winamp to listen to it. 

One more thing I've found is that when I have multiple instances of 3mle open to accommodate for 16+ tracks, they tend to desynchronize even though they were in sync at the start. One instance of 3mle will play at a slightly faster tempo than the other despite both of them being derived from the same midi as well as having the same listed tempo. However, in game the whole ensemble sounds just fine.

Not sure if it's just me. Just wondering if there is a reason for the blank tracks or even better: a fix? The desynchronization isn't much of an issue as it is a nuisance when trying to prooflisten to the song.