Anyone Know pervanon?

I'd say that he's just being a troll, but I can't be certain. I guess it would be better if you and your friends were to blacklist him.

I don't know if it will surely help though, but it's worth a try. :D

They are ignoring/blacklisting but he still note's him/her dumb things.

*sigh* Sometimes I wish notes wouldn't show up whenever you blacklist people, same with whispering (I think? Or maybe those are blocked, idk).

I don't really know what to suggest other than reporting him for harassment (don't think that would work though), switching channels or just deleting said notes.
Your best bet is to just continue ignoring him the best you guys can. He'll get tired of doing so eventually.

Sorry if I wasn't much help.

Take a screenshot of whatever conversation is taking place and send in a ticket to Nexon about it, other than that I strongly suggest just ignoring the troll.

Whatever you do, don't feed the troll. That's probably one of the first rules of the internet.

Instead, make a voodoo doll and reenact this, :damn:

Or, you know, if you feel the absolute and undeniable need to respond, do so politely with proper grammar. For some reason that never fails to make them trolls mad. :pissed:

Counter-trolls win! :twinkle:

Sorry, I had to.

Pls dun hurt me.

Responding to a troll is the worst thing to do. Whenever I want to respond to a troll because I feel he's a dumbass, I still don't respond. Instead I share what they say to my friends and we ridicule the stupidity of the messages. In the meantime, if a troll feels like no one is giving him attention anymore, he should eventually give up.

Responding to a troll is the worst thing to do. Whenever I want to respond to a troll because I feel he's a dumbass, I still don't respond. Instead I share what they say to my friends and we ridicule the stupidity of the messages. In the meantime, if a troll feels like no one is giving him attention anymore, he should eventually give up.

​I agree. Note the "Do Not Feed the Troll" sign by the exhibit.

• 3 weeks later...

He seem's to be harassing some of my friends in tir, and he just won't stop, he tries to harass me but i just ignore him completely lol, but he wont stop at all regardless. Any ideas of what's going on?

​What things does this guy say tho?

Hmm...So he's harrassing multiple people. Some have told me it could be a Zarozian alt going on a trollspree since I pulled him with me into the permaban from forums grave.

​Well first of all Endy~

I wouldn't do something like that as my morality and virtue and my AWESOME SENSE OF JUSTICE! O 3O- Dictates that I would never do something that silly and immature.

And secondly.....I have too much self-respect to do that and obviously someone told you that to manipulate you. 

Oh I see! So the heroic Endy pulls the villain Zaro with him into the permaban grave of the forums~

however Zaro sees it as defeating all evils of the forums and then sacrificing himself to bring everlasting peace to the forums~ Hoho~ Aye! It was justice! >;D

Uh. Hi. Lol. I don't really play all that much anymore though. Also, I'm male irl.

​Yeah so was the other one on Alexina. =/

Apparently I was told that it was his alter ego or personality or something. 

Never saw him ever again. I don't think badly of him for lying to us.

Been a while since I last spoke to you. How did you become a moderator here? What's your story? lol

Edited by Zarozian

This site is run by the same person who ran the older MabiMML.co site. I helped him out a lot by coding some tools to automate some of the processes for running the site and after a while I've gained his trust. He later took down the site when real life took away too much of his time to manage it, but I guess he's recently settled down so he started MabiBeats. By that time, I've been a moderator on the Mabinogi World Wiki for about a year already as well so he asked me to keep the forums relatively sane for him.

As for how I became a moderator on the Mabinogi World Wiki... yeah that's a weird one to me, too. I was pretty much invited out of the blue, lol.

EDIT: Anyways, this is way off topic now. If you wanna continue talking just PM me or something.

Edited by Blargel

Oooh. Didn't really know that about you~

I'm friends with Lexis from the wiki but that's about it. She doesn't play Mabi anymore either I think and I just came back last night and I don't really plan to stay long unfortunately. =/

But I will visit though from time to time.

Edited by Zarozian